CJohn

The Dark Tower | August 4, 2017 | McConaughey, Elba | Reviews coming in, it's a bomb etc. etc. - we know this drill by now

This is going to be really really bad. I am 101% sure. Feel for the director. 1st english language film and a big budget studio one at that. 85 mins...LMAO...this is just like when Tom Rothman was at fox..he would churn out these 80-95 mins long action/adventure/sci-fi/fantasy films that sucked balls barring a cool set piece here and there.

13 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Both actors are hamming it up really bad. 

Mccaugnaissance is over. 

McCaugnaissance has been over for a while, man. Been one dud after another after Interstellar.

And yeah, this really feels like a flop even with a dead August. No one cares.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Blankments said:

Finally got the trailer in front of Baby Driver, and yeesh this looks disappointing. Shame because it's super well-cast

I have noticed that when two or more heavy weight/popular actors are in a movie, more often than not that movie is a giant pile of crap. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

I have noticed that when two or more heavy weight/popular actors are in a movie, more often than not that movie is a giant pile of crap. 

Big star assemble has a long list of example of that, but it could simply be that even thought the batting average is better we don't have that impression because pile of crap without a big cast goes unnoticed.

• Like 1