Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

The show's so popular it's leak-proof. Episode 4 scored record-breaking ratings despite the leak til Episode 5 beat it. Episode 6 is guaranteed to break records. That's what quality does, everyone who saw it illegally wants to see it again legally. HBO is not losing viewership. 

• Like 3

HBO confirms the episode title is "Beyond the Wall"

My predictions for possible episode 7 titles

"The Lion and the Dragon"

"A Time for Wolves"

"A Dream of Spring"

"The Long Night"

"The Great War"

"The Prince That Was Promised"

"Hear Me Roar"

"The Watch"

"The Wolf and and the Dragon"

"Lightbringer"

"Nightfall"

"Ozymandias"

"Long May She Reign"

"Cersei Sips Wine"

"The High Ground"

"A Finger in the Bum"

"I Dont Like Sand"

"Twincest"

"The Aunt and the Nephew"

"Meesa"

"Cersei and the Fake News!"

"Order 66"

"There's Always a Bigger Dragon"

"Littlefinger is the Senate"

"Theon Puts His Dickon"

5 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

The show's so popular it's leak-proof. Episode 4 scored record-breaking ratings despite the leak til Episode 5 beat it. Episode 6 is guaranteed to break records. That's what quality does, everyone who saw it illegally wants to see it again legally. HBO is not losing viewership. 

The problem with leaks isn't how it affects US ratings, it's how they affect international viewership which are more prone to be damaged by internet piracy and could give international broadcasters more power when negotiating a price with HBO for future episodes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJG said:

I knew I couldnt be the only one that thought this guy's armour was too big for him. Apparently they recast him from the last time we saw him, I'm guessing the armour was fitted for the last actor who then had to pull out last minute.

The previous actor was fFreddie Stroma, who played Cormac McLaggen in Harry Potter,and he is way smaller than Tom Hopper.

34 minutes ago, El Panda Machos said:

HBO confirms the episode title is "Beyond the Wall"

My predictions for possible episode 7 titles

"The Lion and the Dragon"

"A Time for Wolves"

"A Dream of Spring"

"The Long Night"

"The Great War"

"The Prince That Was Promised"

"Hear Me Roar"

"The Watch"

"The Wolf and and the Dragon"

"Lightbringer"

"Nightfall"

"Ozymandias"

"Long May She Reign"

"Cersei Sips Wine"

"The High Ground"

"A Finger in the Bum"

"I Dont Like Sand"

"Twincest"

"The Aunt and the Nephew"

"Meesa"

"Cersei and the Fake News!"

"Order 66"

"There's Always a Bigger Dragon"

"Littlefinger is the Senate"

"Theon Puts His Dickon"

Fire and Blood

A Song of Ice and Fire

The Seven Kingdoms

1 hour ago, AJG said:

THEY GOT EPISODE 7?!?!?!?!!? 

WHERE????????

No. Still episode 6 leaks.

It really pisses me off that a bunch of morons now feel entitled to ruin the fun for all the people who want to watch this show legally on sunday by posting spoilery images and coments all over the fucking internet. So please, try not to contribute to the spoiler minefield the web has become because of this leak.

#fuckinghackers.

A Time for Wolves won't be the season finale title. That was the original title for the final book, so it screams series finale title to me with respect to the remaining Starks getting their shit together for a final triumph over their various antagonists.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJG said:

The problem with leaks isn't how it affects US ratings, it's how they affect international viewership which are more prone to be damaged by internet piracy and could give international broadcasters more power when negotiating a price with HBO for future episodes.

International viewership will be fine. GOT is pretty much the last big TV event that the conversation around it amplifies the experience around the world. Pretty sure everyone who watched the pirated copy and has a subscription to whichever cable channel shows GOT in their country , will also watch on Sunday/Monday because that's the time everyone will be talking about it. The people that illegally downloaded it and don't pay for HBO/GOT, they would have downloaded it illegally on Sunday night/ Monday morning anyway.

2 minutes ago, Joel M said:

International viewership will be fine. GOT is pretty much the last big TV event that the conversation around it amplifies the experience around the world. Pretty sure everyone who watched the pirated copy and has a subscription to whichever cable channel shows GOT in their country , will also watch on Sunday/Monday because that's the time everyone will be talking about it. The people that illegally downloaded it and don't pay for HBO/GOT, they would have downloaded it illegally on Sunday night/ Monday morning anyway.

Yep. If this were an earlier season it would be more of a problem.

4 hours ago, Joel M said:

Exactly. People want to talk about it and majority still sees the show on TV. So we who watched it earlier watch again in its designated time with everyone else, so that we can talk about it. I'll sure as hell be watching on Sunday too despite seeing it 2 times already. It's a show that I like to rewatch over and over or at least some scenes. 

Edited by Valonqar