CJohn

F9: The Fast Saga | June 25, 2021 | Pray to your Dom Shrine! | Coming to Cannes!

46 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Par is damn stupid and slow. They should have moved TG2 where F9 is now, before F9 moved. Damn so much incompetence at Par

I think they still have one more option this year by moving into MI7's date and 7 goes where 8 is supposed to go next year

Smart to move the sequel to 2021. Looks like theaters have been life again (fingers crossed that Black Widow sees big numbers on the big screen as well). I hope the F9 editors and writers were using the extra time to fine tune the movie (and F10)

2 hours ago, HesAPooka said:

Holy shit, 3h 8m runtime? Thats about 45-60 minutes longer than all the other latest installments.

That's probably just Google being wrong about runtimes. We won't know the actual runtime till theaters are notified by the MPAA.

17 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

Chinese Film Bureau invite F9 to go May Day. It's said Uni also have an interest in that.

Huh. What is happening there. Wasn't May Day very crowded already.

If Asia's 2 biggest market go early May, I don't see rest of world delayed till june end.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Huh. What is happening there. Wasn't May Day very crowded already.

If Asia's 2 biggest market go early May, I don't see rest of world delayed till june end.

But so far, there is no sign that any of them have potential to be a hit like Sister.