Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

For centuries they defended our world, but on June 21 our alliance is over.

The Last Knight shatters the core myths of the Transformers franchise, and redefines what it means to be a hero. Humans and Transformers are at war, Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving our future lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth. Saving our world falls upon the shoulders of an unlikely alliance: Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg); Bumblebee; an English Lord (Sir Anthony Hopkins); and an Oxford Professor (Laura Haddock).

There comes a moment in everyone’s life when we are called upon to make a difference. In Transformers: The Last Knight, the hunted will become heroes. Heroes will become villains. Only one world will survive: theirs, or ours.

This is the summary of the movie from that trailer, how can anyone not be looking forward to this

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chewy said:

This is the summary of the movie from that trailer, how can anyone not be looking forward to this

Re: the "Oxford Professor."

I'd like to know what her academic qualifications are, please.

I'm absolutely sure that there will be a joke about this within the movie.

46 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Re: the "Oxford Professor."

I'd like to know what her academic qualifications are, please.

I'm absolutely sure that there will be a joke about this within the movie.

there was in the IMAX/CinemaCon footage and I think it's on YouTube already

I will see this even though I really do not like the movies except For Transformers One. The reason why I am going to see this despite my dislike for the Transformers movies is because of the fact I enjoy the cartoons as a kid and I have seen every Transformers movie in theaters except for the 3rd one because I was very busy that summer, So I will see the 5th one reluctantly because of my love for the cartoons. 

• Like 1

Transformers used to be the shit. It was that summer movie franchise. The 2nd one had a legit shot at $500m, and if it wasn't terrible, wouldve drove past $450m on cruise control. But America has obviously grown tired of the same old nonsense and it's ran it's course. Never thought a TF movie could go sub-200, but it's possible. 

Props to Paramount for being able to even stretch a series about toy robot cars this far. 

Edited by jandrew
  • Like 2