Mitty be over 7.6,Ronin around 7,

thx God!

Bilbo sees the light @ the end of the BO doom & gloom tunnel & happy :wub:

Posted Image

Mitty # is Okish

hopefully it holds well 

Edited by Tauriel
  • Like 2

TDW had a pretty disappointing run, especially considering the great OW it had.

Yeah. I'd hoped its legs would be sturdier as well. That said, better DOM BO multiplier than both MoS and IM3. For MoS, I'm including Thursday's $12M in the OW to determine the multiplier as IM3 and TDW included Thursday sneaks in their OW cumes.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer

Yeah. I'd hoped its legs would be sturdier as well. That said, better DOM BO multiplier than both MoS and IM3. For MoS, I'm including Thursday's $12M in the OW to determine the multiplier as IM3 and TDW included Thursday sneaks in their OW cumes.

On that front, it's pretty telling that none of this year's 4 major comic book movies managed even a 2.5x multi. The Wolverine and MOS (if you don't count the Walmart $12m) both stopped at 2.496x

• Like 2

Yep, blow people's heads off, chop off arms, slice throats, no problem.  All that stuff is illegal but no problem.  Show people having sex and orgies and so on, that's offensive to some.  It's a really backwards way of thinking.  

That's because if you go see a horror film with throats being slashed, you know exactly what you're in for.  With WOWS, the audience was not prepared for just how raunchy the film would be.  When I saw Boogie Nights, for example, you knew exactly what the subject matter was and what would be shown on screen.

And speaking of walkouts, when I saw Drive, some people were clearly shocked by the level of violence and got up and left.

• Like 4

And speaking of walkouts, when I saw Drive, some people were clearly shocked by the level of violence and got up and left.

I never got the fuss about the violence in Drive. There are 2 or 3 short bursts of brutality but you'd think it was a gore-fest to hear some talk about it.

• Like 3