CaptainJackSparrow

Transformers Age of Extinction: 1.05B (300 mil in China!!)

Bad?This is glorious.

I always loved Hollywood movies with a big amount of FX,really.With I never could watch a Transformers movie until the end,I felt asleep because it was so boring with a terrible humor and characters.

Australia.Numbers from MPDAA:TF4: $1.33mTo compare:TF3: $2.63mTF2: $2.65m

While not downplaying that this is weak.. i should note, that much of the country is still in school on wednesday (opening day) against TF3 whose opening day fell smack bang in the middle of the school holidays + uni exams are just finishing up around this time also... but to running half of TF3 is not a good sign.. lets see how it plays out thurs / fri before writing it off completely...

• Like 2

I always loved Hollywood movies with a big amount of FX,really.With I never could watch a Transformers movie until the end,I felt asleep because it was so boring with a terrible humor and characters.

Look, even you dont like or watch TF4 ... this is the reason it's freefalling.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

This bloody movie is showing 43 times a day at the biggest cinema here.

I don't even...

Every holdover has been decimated to two or one showtimes.

I don't see BOM reporting the second weekend gross for Dragon 2, but it, like everything else, should drop like 90%. How fucking lame.

I don't even think there's enough demand to satisfy 43 fucking showtimes. What a stupid decision. I hope it disappoints and they start putting the other movies back on.