Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

8 minutes ago, cookie said:

Isn’t the poster more or less a similar format as the first movie?

Was going to say the same thing.

They tried to emulate Avatar poster, just así they tried to emulate Avatar teaser poster first.

It just bugs me that the mes Way of Water poster is more squareishBnO38p1.jpg

dcvcozy-796d38f7-68ca-4d52-8825-4f49bf88

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

I thought the first one sucked. Never understood the fascination and definitely don’t understand making a sequel 13 years later.

But whatever, it’ll appeal to the Cameron-Stans.

Avatar haters showing up who would have thought

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, Flopped said:

Something that concerns me is that the original had a human way in. Sam Worthington, Sigourney Weaver etc appearing as humans and grounding things for us to have that vicarious experience through them. This will be blue people all the way? 

One of Jake and Neytiri's kids is a human character. Giovanni Ribisi is also set to come back and I believe Edie Falco's and Michelle Yeoh's characters will be human as well.

9862e99fc072c9a96f29f139551814ba

• Like 1

The trailer looks amazing obviusly, and they seem to be going more for the awe and spectacle. Its just it feels more like an extended teaser than a full trailer, you know there is very little story and plot like you usually get in a full trailer.

Still 3bil worldwide.😍

Some of the best use in music in recent years...got me a bit emotional. I have very little idea what the story is other than it's something to do with them moving from their lands and fighting in a war (I know, bow to my analysis)...

The underwater scenes look INSANE. Cannot wait to see them on the big screen.

But my question is...Kate Winslet plays the love interest of Jake's son? And Grace is now his daughter?

10 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Some of the best use in music in recent years...got me a bit emotional. I have very little idea what the story is other than it's something to do with them moving from their lands and fighting in a war (I know, bow to my analysis)...

The underwater scenes look INSANE. Cannot wait to see them on the big screen.

But my question is...Kate Winslet plays the love interest of Jake's son? And Grace is now his daughter?

To the second question yes. It looks like it.