Olive

Monday 6/2/14 Actuals: Mal - 6.2M , DOFP - 3.1M, AMWTD - 1.6M

That gets XM:DOFP dom tally up to $165m now.

So basically it's going to end up about nearly tied with TASM2 after the weekend at only 18 days of release vs 39 for TASM2.

Passing it this time next week. 

Who had Spidey as the lowest grossing superhero comic film out of the Cap/XM/TASM2 thread??

I wasn't a fan of TASM and I felt TASM2 would decline but even I didn't foresee this debacle.

As of now most of that difference though is Memorial Day w/e which gave DOFP about a $15m lift.  ASM2 had a bigger opening 3 day weekend and bigger second w/e.  DOFP though is ahead in the dailies and the 3rd w/e will be close so it will comfortably maintain and should eventually increase it's lead.

• Like 1

Why does it matter what or where the difference is, the gap exists. Since we had that XM:DOFP/CAWS/TASM2 thread I'm pointing out that as of next week TASM2 is in last place. The breakdown isn't really important, TASM2 lost and really, did anyone call that??

• Like 1

That gets XM:DOFP dom tally up to $165m now.

So basically it's going to end up about nearly tied with TASM2 after the weekend at only 18 days of release vs 39 for TASM2.

Passing it this time next week. 

Who had Spidey as the lowest grossing superhero comic film out of the Cap/XM/TASM2 thread??

I wasn't a fan of TASM and I felt TASM2 would decline but even I didn't foresee this debacle.

even worse and by far more unexpected is TASM2 losing to these two WW

especially X-Men with its terrible series record OS

• Like 1

Tell me what part we're on and I'll play it in my mind.

End credits. I hope you can remember everyone on the cast and crew to play it in your mind.

Edited by DMan7
  • Like 3

The movie was released just two years ago, and it's already burned into your brain?

my memory of avengers was at its best after seeing it 5 times in theaters, and I'm sure I'll forget a lot in the next 10 years
  • Like 2

It's alright. Same hold as Up, but 5% worse than SWATH's Monday hold.

compared to Snow White it has higher Saturday increase, lower Sunday drop and steeper monday fall

Does that mean it plays more to kids?

• Like 2