Neo

THE Incredibles 2 | June 15, 2018 | NO SPOILERS!!!!

I have been telling this for months. This may be the most four-quadrant film in recent memory.

It reaches every single demographic equally. Male,female,under 12 kids,teenagers,young single adults,parents,white people,black people, latino,gay,straight etc.

Finding Dory on the contrary, skewed a bit more female and a tad younger. The demo that animation films usually lose is teenage-young adult males because some dickheads feel that their masculinity will be at stake If they watch an animation in a theater. But this one is gonna bring even those. 

I think it will go +$500m with ease.

• Like 3

So I have a little question (not to ruin anything like that) I've noticed mr. Incredible and elastagirl are wearing their original suits from the beginning of the first movie and they were wearing it during the meeting Winston in the trailer. But weren't they destroyed in the house explosion after the final syndrome battle? I'm a little confused on that??

4 minutes ago, harrycaul said:

I'm surprised at how uninterested I am in this. The trailer does nothing for me at all.

same here. am an I1 fan but don't care much for this. was way more excited for dory and ended up liking it a lot fortunately. personal cbm fatigue i guess! don't feel very positive about animations this year except wir2. was excited about the grinch but the 1st trailer made it look like despicable me with gru in a grinch costume. smallfoot looks cute and hoping warner bros animation dept gets a hit. liked paddington2 earlier but not as much as paddington1.

On 5/27/2018 at 9:44 AM, tribefan695 said:

It would've been the more creatively ambitious thing to do, but I can't fault Bird much for sticking with what worked before. It's easier to demand ambition when you're not the one who has to follow through on it.

That would not have been the mindset of old Pixar, but the one that exists now, yah I'd agree with you.

On 5/26/2018 at 2:23 PM, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

No, i’m pretty damn right, i’ve got the right person. You said $280M for Finding Dory, remember? And not once did you admit to eat crow back then. Too cowardly to admit you’re being wrong on several occasions. That’s not being smart and learning from your own mistakes.

I don't even remember if I was around for that. 

You seem too uptight for such irrelevant matters. 

If I did predict that, I got it wrong lol. But it's amusing you have such venom in your words and I don't even know you. 

Check yourself mate, it's just a movie board. 

3 hours ago, BK007 said:

I don't even remember if I was around for that. 

You seem too uptight for such irrelevant matters. 

If I did predict that, I got it wrong lol. But it's amusing you have such venom in your words and I don't even know you. 

Check yourself mate, it's just a movie board. 

Um...self denial much? Not so smart there. Just a desperate snob.

You may not know me in person....but i know what you are. The guy who always act dumbfounded and so arrogant when a movie makes way more than you want them to do. Yeah....i’ve seen your old comments in the past.

I remember you quoting negatively about that movie. In fact....i called you on it and disagreed with you about it being DTV.

Also...FD wasn’t the only film you were wrong at predicting. BATB2017 comes in mind.

You hoped that would only hit sub-$200M.....but instead it made $504M DOM. It’s not the society being pathetic and piss poor....it’s you and your damn pessimism, dude. Because of those failed predictions...you didn’t learn from underestimating the films....just making the exact same mistake again....without admitting your loss.

No wonder why you keep making shit-mistakes.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

You may not know me in person....but i know what you are. The guy who always act dumbfounded and so arrogant when a movie makes way more than you want them to do. Yeah....i’ve seen your old comments in the past.

I remember you quoting negatively about that movie. In fact....i called you on it and disagreed with you about it being DTV.

Also...FD wasn’t the only film you were wrong at predicting. BATB2017 comes in mind.

You hoped that would only hit sub-$200M.....but instead it made $504M DOM. It’s not the society being pathetic and piss poor....it’s you and your damn pessimism, dude. Because of those failed predictions...you didn’t learn from underestimating the films....just making the exact same mistake again....without admitting your loss.

lmfao no one cares

• Like 1

13 hours ago, harrycaul said:

I'm surprised at how uninterested I am in this. The trailer does nothing for me at all.

I wouldn't take the trailers as an indication of the quality. It's clear that they're intentionally hiding most of the plot.

27 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

As much as your anti-Disney remake cloudness, yes. :P:redcapes:

7 hours ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Let it Go! Like Elsa said. If you don’t like the person put them on ignore.

• Like 1

I disagree.  Don't let it go.  If people are going to make predictions, and then not own up to them, then that is what the search bar is for.  It's easy for people to make outlandish predictions and then not own or fess up to them.  I say you go  @MrFanaticGuy34 ...make people accountable for their words.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, baumer said:

I disagree.  Don't let it go.  If people are going to make predictions, and then not own up to them, then that is what the search bar is for.  It's easy for people to make outlandish predictions and then not own or fess up to them.  I say you go @FantasticBeasts....make people accountable for their words.  

How exactly do I fit into this? :P 

8 minutes ago, baumer said:

I disagree.  Don't let it go.  If people are going to make predictions, and then not own up to them, then that is what the search bar is for.  It's easy for people to make outlandish predictions and then not own or fess up to them.  I say you go @FantasticBeasts....make people accountable for their words.  

It's a two year grudge at this point.  It's over.  No one cares.  Maybe pull up predictions when they're more recent, but it's been almost two years since Finding Dory released.  At that point, you're just being petty.

3 hours ago, That One Guy said:

It's a two year grudge at this point.  It's over.  No one cares.  Maybe pull up predictions when they're more recent, but it's been almost two years since Finding Dory released.  At that point, you're just being petty.

Not really.  If the same person is lowballing another Pixar film, then there's obviously a pattern here.  

• Like 2