CJohn

Frozen II | Nov 22 2019 | 2nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019. Disney does it again! | Documentary series coming to D+ June 26

6 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

By the way, I didn't give a glance at the WDAS schedule, is there another princess movie scheduled after Frozen 2? And I mean animated movies, not live action like Mulan.

I guess Raya and the last Dragon would qualify as a Disney Princess, even though she's a warrior.

It's up next for Disney Nov. 2020.

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

I guess Raya and the last Dragon would qualify as a Disney Princess, even though she's a warrior.

It's up next for Disney Nov. 2020.

Thank you :) I used up my limited number of "likes" but the intention is there :D

The title alone already excites me :shades:

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Maybe. The concept Art is pretty multicultural. Her hat looks located in asia, but the location setting looks like south america to me. 

https://www.slashfilm.com/raya-and-the-last-dragon-d23/

Raya-and-the-Last-Dragon-concept-art-700

While I can see why you'd see Latin American influences there I'd say it's closer to Cambodia/Vietnam, seems focused on Asia to me but who knows..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

Raya-and-the-Last-Dragon-concept-art-700

While I can see why you'd see Latin American influences there I'd say it's closer to Cambodia/Vietnam, seems focused on Asia to me but who knows..

Yeah it's going for more a South East Asian vibe than anything. Probably my most anticipated movie of next year. I don't think this is a musical though.

• Like 3

It's opening tomorrow in my country, excited! Lost in the Woods, Into the Unknown and the outtake Get it Right was on loop on my Spotify yesterday :D

I hope they can make the scrapped Get it Right scene a DVD/BluRay/Disney+ extra or make it a short to screen before Onward or Soul next year :lol: It looks to be a fun scene but probably didn't mesh with the other songs/tone of the movie

Edited by forg
  • Like 1

ANd in the TROS forum. the SW fans are attacking Disney for daring to release Frozen 2 so close to TROS.

God, they really are so obsessed with SW they can't see the potential for Frozen 2, or why Disney is not putting the TROS marketing in full gear until after Frozen 2 opens.

And they have a freaking month to market TROS. The SW fans are just plain clueless when it comes to this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Like 3

Frozen is social engineering we used to see in fascist communist regimes back in the 20th century.

They don't even hide it and are proud of it.

Shameless.

Problem :

social engineering only works for a limited time period.

Edited by The Futurist
  • ...wtf 1

32 minutes ago, StarWarsMemer said:

Frozen only did half a billion internationally exlcuding South Korea, Japan, and China. Even TS4 did more than that

Frozen: 874 (Int) - 249 (Japan) - 76 (South Korea) - 49 (China) = 500

Toy Story 4: 639 (Int) - 93 (Japan) - 24 (South Korea) - 29 (China) = 493

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Just went through the soundtrack, nothing amazing, even into the unknown can't get me. Nothing sound catchy or haunting like the way I first listen to Speechless. Hope listening it in theater with context would change my mind. 

To me, Frozen 1 soundtracks is the best DISNEY musicals soundtrack since........ever?

No disney soundtrack hit me so well like how Frozen did collectively. Let it go, for the first time in forever , do you want to build a snowman .......Very hard and rare to have some many great songs in a film.  

• Like 3