Godot

Friday Estimates: Maze Runner: 11.25, Walk among Tombstones 4.7M , All numbers in first post

Nope.

Sure. It's not complicated. If it had been well-reviewed that would have attracted people who don't normally go for that type of movie, but who could theoretically be interested. I'm one of those people, and I'm sure there's plenty of others. The legs would also be better.

• Like 2

Reviews do matter, but it's just such variable thing that we cannot put it into numbers. I'd venture a guess that really shitty reviews will decrease a gross and really stellar reviews will increase a gross. The trouble is, we will only have the one gross, so we will never know exactly how much it helped or hurt.

• Like 9

Yeah... I'm actually hoping $35+mil. for Maze Runner. I want it to do better than solid. Seems like it's surprised most of the reviewers too.Dylan O'Brien is a star in the making.No way to project though from this number, as others have stated. I think it might be best to wait and see what Saturday looks like.

Dylan rocks and really appreciates his fans. I think him and lots of the cast of teen wolf are going to be huge

• Like 2

with good legs Maze Runner can make 100m and maybe 150m overseas and 250m worldwide. On a 30m budget. This is nothing but a success. A new franchise is born. 

i agree i do not get that some say its not a good opening. What the hell are they smoking to open with 30+ in sep is realy good

• Like 1

Anyone see Tombstones? If so, does it live up to Neeson's usual movies?

I was thinking of catching it today but was running errands and tomorrow will be tough with NFL...thinking whether to skip one of the games and go catch Tombstones...contribute to the opening box office...

Anyone see Tombstones? If so, does it live up to Neeson's usual movies?

I was thinking of catching it today but was running errands and tomorrow will be tough with NFL...thinking whether to skip one of the games and go catch Tombstones...contribute to the opening box office...

Bad ending but the preceding stuff was rock solid.

• Like 1

ending? but its supposed to continue. How can anyone not like the ending when they know that :huh:

Its just the way they show the ending that got some confused as to what was happening and why.  The film didn't exactly explain it well.  I understood it because I read the book.  But to non-book readers, it may confuse them.