grim22

Lego Batman | Feb 10, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 7! Billy Dee Williams to voice Two-Face.

I wonder if we might see a non Lego DC animated film from WAG? There was a rumour on 4Chan about a potential animated Metal Men movie which I think  would be really cool because it has less baggage compared to Batman or Superman to make any changes to suit the story and medium

Well hi! I'm obviously a new member here but I've been a lurker since The Force Awakens, not sure why I decided to sign up right now but whatever hello.

Really happy about the reviews for this and it seems to be sticking, just need to see when the next rotten review hits ;). The MetaScore though, aayee.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Well hi! I'm obviously a new member here but I've been a lurker since The Force Awakens, not sure why I decided to sign up right now but whatever hello.

Really happy about the reviews for this and it seems to be sticking, just need to see when the next rotten review hits ;). The MetaScore though, aayee.

Welcome to the forums! I lurked for a bit too before I finally signed up - glad I did, it's fun to be a part of the conversation. :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Welcome to the forums! I lurked for a bit too before I finally signed up - glad I did, it's fun to be a part of the conversation. :)

Ay thanks! Yeah I'll never really understand why I just didn't do it because I just kept on reading whatever I was interested in for a whole year and I always wanted to add my thoughts - but never did. I think what finally pushed me over was IMDb shutting down their message boards ;)

5 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Hoping to see this, John Wick, Dog's Purpose, Space Between Us, and Manchester by the Sea this week. I might catch two on Friday, but I'm not sure which two...

I've imagined the John Wick sequel and this movie as the most ridiculously awesome double feature for months now :D

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 2

TOMATOMETER

@Jason What are the statistical chances of it staying above 95% thus equaling or doing better than the LEGO Movie's score? Just wondering if you can work your magic with it for fun!

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

TOMATOMETER

@Jason What are the statistical chances of it staying above 95% thus equaling or doing better than the LEGO Movie's score? Just wondering if you can work your magic with it for fun!

Or 99% like Toy Story 3. 

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/toy_story_3

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

TOMATOMETER

I think many will agree it is not as good as the LEGO movie. The score would probably drop soon. My guess :  85-90. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

TOMATOMETER

The chance of it staying above 95% (ie. 96% or greater) is about 78%, assuming random sampling and a total number of reviews around 225. The fact that nearly a quarter of reviews have already dropped is a promising sign.

Graph of the probability distribution looks like this:

RFy0N6e.png

Note that the cumulative probability for any given RT% is the total of 2-3 bars on the graph.

Edited by Jason
  • Like 8

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

The chance of it staying above 95% (ie. 96% or greater) is about 78%, assuming random sampling and a total number of reviews around 225. The fact that nearly a quarter of reviews have already dropped is a promising sign.

Graph of the probability distribution looks like this:

-snip-

Note that the cumulative probability for any given RT% is the total of 2-3 bars on the graph.

Thanks for that graph man, you're the best!

• Like 5