iceroll

Snowden | September 16, 2016 | Trailer on Page 6. Special screening at SDCC Thursday

Just now, antovolk said:

That....how....Snowden actually sounds? Albeit more lower pitched. Idk, I liked that.

I was just typing that out,  he actually sounds like Snowden but yes a but deeper voice.

Movie seems ok, I already saw the one that is basically a documentary with the real guy so not sure this will be better than that.  But this may be with a watch.

1 minute ago, 75live said:

I was just typing that out,  he actually sounds like Snowden but yes a but deeper voice.

Movie seems ok, I already saw the one that is basically a documentary with the real guy so not sure this will be better than that.  But this may be with a watch.

CITIZENFOUR is so great, yup yup. The guy who runs Cannes said he saw this (they were planning to have it premiere at the festival before pushing it back to Sept for that awards hype) and it works really well as a companion piece.

Edited by antovolk
  • Like 2

Just now, antovolk said:

CITIZENFOUR is so great, yup yup. The guy who runs Cannes said he saw this (they were planning to have it premiere at the festival before pushing it back to Sept for that awards hype) and it works really well as a companion piece.

Yeah that's the one.  I zoned out on the title :P

And that sounds about right for this one. So it should make for a decent flick then 

47 minutes ago, 75live said:

Yeah that's the one.  I zoned out on the title :P

And that sounds about right for this one. So it should make for a decent flick then 

This will most likely end up being another "The Walk" to Citizen Fours "Man on wire". Complete with weird JGL accent.

• Like 1

Considering Oliver Stone hasn't made a truly acclaimed movie in years and this is opening nine months after it was originally supposed to come out, I'm wagering this is a dud.

Also, JGL's voice is...oh lord...and doesn't look at all like the person he's playing. Alexander Skarsgard would've been a better choice.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1