kayumanggi

BUMBLEBEE | 21 DECEMBER 2018 | The end of the Bayformers Universe

WOW, the trailer actually looks incredible for a failing TF brand, this is truly something else. Iron Giant meets Transformers. 

I think Aquaman is in trouble here. 

Edited by DMan7
  • Thanks 3

I'm really curious about what motivated Paramount to get T.Knight to direct this movie, it is so out of left field and such a great choice at the same time. I personally feel he is like Brad Bird but hasn't been able to tap into public consciousness due to not having a brand or major distribution and marketing push.

Travis Knight needs to direct all future TF movies. Bay can stay as executive producer with very little to no input. The Transformers in this actually looks like they've transformed from the vehicles they inhabit with well defined vehicular parts rather than just magically turning into a giant robot with pieces of scrap metal pasted over their bodies.

Edited by DMan7
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Im conflicted. I hate all the Transformers movies (except the first one) but this has Hailee Steinfeld.

Im conflicted.

I'm conflicted too about Transformers (2007) and Transformers 2 (2009). I hate the film but it does have Megan Fox. Man. I'm conflicted.

Same goes for the 4th movie though i cant remember her name.BUt was very conflicted about that film too.

Btw, Anyone know how old Hailee Steinfeld's character is meant to be? She was 20 in real life but synopsis says "teenager". I just hope so much that Michael Bay's hand has forced another round of statutory rape jokes into this! Because that was SO funny and appropriate. 

FUCK these stupid "films"

Edited by Ranger Tree
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ranger Tree said:

Anyone know how old Hailee Steinfeld's character is meant to be? She was 20 in real life but synopsis says "teenager". I just hope so much that Michael Bay's hand has forced another round of statutory rape jokes into this! Because that was SO funny and appropriate. 

18 I think.

Her character has a VHS collection :) 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, harrycaul said:

This is going to be better than we thought.

It's that simple.

Yep, finally a transformers movie that fans of the cartoons can finally enjoy. It took a heck of a long time for this, but it looks like we've gotten there. 

• Like 1

Let's not pretend that this does not pretty much look like a gender-swapped version of Shia's story in the first film, minus the evil Transformers.

I can't imagine what will make this suddenly want America to embrace a franchise that everyone has abandoned.

Yep...that's a Transformers movie alright.

Truth be told, the only thing that got a reaction out of me is seeing John Cena as the villain. He's way too likable and charismatic to be threatening that it got a huge chuckle out of me.