kayumanggi

BUMBLEBEE | 21 DECEMBER 2018 | The end of the Bayformers Universe

Looks decent, minus the Rick Astley bit at the end. Move on, find a new slant. Kinda refreshing to see some Transformers transforming and doing their big robot things without the total Bayhem going on around them.

• Like 6

I'm pleasantly surprised by the fact that this looks pretty decent, although I had faith in Travis Knight to do something interesting with this property. It may be following the route of movies like HTTYD, Pete's Dragon, The Iron Giant, etc. in regards to the story, but at least this creates the prospect of becoming emotionally attached to the characters of a Transformers movie which has been completely absent in the previous entries. Knight seems to have a handle on action scenes too judging by some of the shots in the teaser.

I'm still a bit concerned about the release date in regards to its box-office prospects but I'm much more optimistic now than I was 24 hours ago.

• Like 3

They know this isnt going to play well in the US dumping the trailer at midnight whereas its morning/afternoon in some places around the world.

Edited by YLF
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1