kayumanggi

BUMBLEBEE | 21 DECEMBER 2018 | The end of the Bayformers Universe

3 hours ago, StevenG said:

It gave me King Kong vibes too, but then again, any film that has a young woman developing a bond with a giant creature (whether that creature be organic or mechanical) will evoke King Kong.

Waiting for the "young woman developing a bond with a giant octopus" film.😏

It s an over-used trope but a very efficient one when done right so, can't wait ...

Someone should do a cut all the scenes from all the movies where a child/character puts his hand on an animal/monster/robot's forehead and the animal//monster/robot reacts gently like a nice pet.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, The Futurist said:

It s an over-used trope but a very efficient one when done right so, can't wait ...

Someone should do a cut all the scenes from all the movies where a child/character puts his hand on an animal/monster/robot's forehead and the animal//monster/robot reacts gently like a nice pet.

Goes all the way back to "It wasn't the planes that got Kong, but it was Beaury that killed the Beast".

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Yeah, I've come back to this trailer several times admittedly. I think I actually love it and am officially sold on seeing this. :ohmygod:

Its tumblr_oac2koiYgm1txeyiao5_250.gif one cant resist her.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

https://deadline.com/2018/07/bumblebee-san-diego-comic-con-hailee-steinfeld-1202420528/

Buzz buzz.

Spoiler

The Paramount session will feature cast members Hailee Steinfeld, John Cena, Jorge Lendeborg Jr. and director Travis Knight, and will be solely focused on BumblebeeFootage from the movie was unveiled back in April at CinemaCon. The pic opens Dec. 21.

I think this is going to end up the Jumanji of the year, especially if AQM disappoints. 30-40m opening, great WOM, insane legs. 300 won't shock me, Knight seems genuinely passionate about this and approaching it with the same craftsmanship as he does the Laika films. This is gonna deliver. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

I think this is going to end up the Jumanji of the year, especially if AQM disappoints. 30-40m opening, great WOM, insane legs. 300 won't shock me, Knight seems genuinely passionate about this and approaching it with the same craftsmanship as he does the Laika films. This is gonna deliver. 

You may be right; this film has crowdpleaser written all over it.

I will bold my next point because I think it is significant: Bumblebee looks to be the live-action blockbuster that does the best job at appealling directly to children