kayumanggi

BUMBLEBEE | 21 DECEMBER 2018 | The end of the Bayformers Universe

Paramount is going to be getting a nice, healthy profit from this. The budget is probably 150M tops (most of it was filmed in California for 102M), and I don't see it going below 450M WW. It'll be in a really good spot if it outgrosses The Last Knight.

Edited by WrathOfHan

22 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

travis knight is definitely from the hood you can tell by those bars that he knows the streets, it's just so-

Cda1pBI.png?1

-oh.

Well the dad is in charge of Nike.

• Disbelief 1

23 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

travis knight is definitely from the hood you can tell by those bars that he knows the streets, it's just so-

Cda1pBI.png?1

-oh.

Some people say that we are not rappers (We’re rappers)
That hurts our feelings (Hurts our feelings when you say we’re not rappers)

• Like 2

I’m really seeing people compare this to the shape of Water and saying Bumblebee and Hailee are going to fall in love... that’s a joke right ?..i hope not. Who is Jorge Lendenborg playing?

16 minutes ago, ban1o said:

I’m really seeing people compare this to the shape of Water and saying Bumblebee and Hailee are going to fall in love... that’s a joke right ?..i hope not. Who is Jorge Lendenborg playing?

Yea I don't get it, Bumblebee isn't a fish

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Ranger Tree said:

Mission Impossible, Bourne and Jurassic Park are too old for me. Hunger Games I didn't care for so watched first 2 on netflix then last two in cinema - opposite with Shrek. Saw the first two in the cinema (Shrek 2 is the oldest cinema experience I can remember) then didn't care about 3 and 4.

You would have to be pretty old to have seen all the Planet of the Apes movies in the cinema lol.

Not that old! Only Tele is old enough to have seen all the saga. But I have seen 4 movies in theaters. That's almost half of the titles.

8 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

btw guys this is the same travis knight (no joke look it up)

I just felt the same horrible feeling I felt when I found out Mark Whalberg used to rap. 

8 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Paramount is going to be getting a nice, healthy profit from this. The budget is probably 150M tops (most of it was filmed in California for 102M), and I don't see it going below 450M WW. It'll be in a really good spot if it outgrosses The Last Knight.

depends on the reception but can see china go as "low" as 150-160 for this.

dom has already bottomed out a lot with TLK.

105 dom + 160 china + 170 os-china = 435 compared to

130 dom + 229 china + 246 os-china = 605 TLK

• Like 1