kayumanggi

BUMBLEBEE | 21 DECEMBER 2018 | The end of the Bayformers Universe

4 hours ago, Chewy said:

Bumblebee

really? Like the voice or something?. I'm just curious cuz on wikipedia it just says he's playing the male lead and he's going to comic con but he wasn't in the trailer 

Edited by ban1o

could do 50-100 OW.  did not know this was opening this year.  could add another $200 million domestic grossing Transformers movie to the series, along with $500 million+ overseas.

I think Transformers 6 might still do well though.  The Last Knight managed to keep the budget maybe below $250 million.  If they bring it back down to around $200-210 million for a part 6, that should probably work out fine for the film.

The Last Knight - $217-260 million

Age of Extinction - $210 million

Dark of the Moon - $195 million

Revenge of the Fallen - $200 million

Transformers - $150 million

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We just finished the panel at Hall H. I REALLY like this. I don’t feel like it will open high due to the overcrowded weekend. I do think it will be the Jumaniji of the season.  It will be slow and steady to claim to 275/300M. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

I just ran into either Lord or Miller at the Good Plates. Told them the Spider-Man footage looked awesome and I loved his Cast. He has a cast on his arm with gems glued on to look like the IG 😂😂😂

(took every once of my tact not to comment on Solo😂😂😂)

" How is Kathy doing lately ?"

Edited by The Futurist

On 7/5/2018 at 12:01 PM, matrixdmath5 said:

could do 50-100 OW.  did not know this was opening this year.  could add another $200 million domestic grossing Transformers movie to the series, along with $500 million+ overseas.

I think Transformers 6 might still do well though.  The Last Knight managed to keep the budget maybe below $250 million.  If they bring it back down to around $200-210 million for a part 6, that should probably work out fine for the film.

The Last Knight - $217-260 million

Age of Extinction - $210 million

Dark of the Moon - $195 million

Revenge of the Fallen - $200 million

Transformers - $150 million

Is TF6 still happening? I like all of the films and even though 5 was my least favorite of them all, I really can't have this series end on a cliffhanger. I just can't lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cheesypoofs said:

Is TF6 still happening? I like all of the films and even though 5 was my least favorite of them all, I really can't have this series end on a cliffhanger. I just can't lol

So far it's cancelled. If Bumblebee fails to reboot the series as a whole like they seem to be planning, it might be shelved and Paramount may possibly give the series the Jurassic World treatment 10 years down the road, banking on nostalgia for the first Bay film.

35 minutes ago, cheesypoofs said:

I know.  Hopefully they come around to a part 6, but it will probably cost over $200 million in order to raise the ante in the action/eye candy department from the last one.

On 7/20/2018 at 10:33 PM, Maxmoser3 said:

The trailer looks a film that was meant for kids in the early 90’s or late 80’s, and Im not saying that for possible “fun nostalgia purposes.” 

It looks very silly. And probably not that good.

I thought the trailer for this movie showed more heart and substance in 2 minutes than Michael bay did in 5 films 

I think this movie has nothing to worry about from the movies releasing around it other than Mary Poppins. After the recent batch of trailers this clearly leads by a large margin in terms of what I would think interest amongst the GA.

• ...wtf 2

18 hours ago, DMan7 said:

I think this movie has nothing to worry about from the movies releasing around it other than Mary Poppins. After the recent batch of trailers this clearly leads by a large margin in terms of what I would think interest amongst the GA.

Funny, the "Aquaman" and "Alita" fans are saying the same thing, just with their films winning and Bumblebee losing.

Here is the plain fact:there is just too much brutal completion in the Second half of December. A couple of these big budget efforts are going to bomb. Only question is which ones. There is just not enough box office pie to go around.

• Like 3