kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

2 hours ago, MrPink said:

That looks pretty dumb.

The evil turtleneck asian triggering me hard.

It’s one weird-ass trailer for sure. 2-2 in that regard. 

This franchise’s greatest crime might be turning BD Wong into some random (and really stupid) evil scientist. 

Edited by Trolltastic Tele

23 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

This franchise’s greatest crime might be turning BD Wong into some random (and really stupid) evil scientist. 

Well at at least they brought him back. In the book he was a major character and only  had about five minutes of screen time in the first movie 

7 hours ago, Alli said:

But why?

just something to watch.  the original was great and JW was ok, and yes I like dinosaurs so I usually give these movies a chance even if it waits until HBO

46 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

*Insert  "I'll Make a Man Out of You" joke here

• Haha 1

I like this trailer quite a bit, but I'm not sure it changes my prediction much, I think it does over 400 domestic.

Also I like that bd Wong is the bad guy. Maybe it's just the connection to the first movie, not sure. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

with BD Wong was it literally just "whoever from the original cast actually picks up the phone they're our bad guy" when they were making the first jurassic world?

Not every studio has Sam Neil money...

ETA: Yup, there's definitely an air of 'what the hell are we doing?' in that trailer. Like, do they think anyone actually cares about 'Blue'?

On the plus side, they seem to have made Pratt's character way more annoying, so at least there's that.

Edited by Hatebox
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, The Futurist said:

'Muricans are getting this direct to VOD movie super late, last in fact.

Europe will loose the Park way sooner.

you say the most bizarre things in like... every topic

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

That's way more effective than what they've shown before at least. I actually have some excitement for this now. Though why does Pratt look so different in this movie? It seemed very noticeable to me in this trailer. Kinda looks like he had a facelift or something. 

Edited by MovieMan89

25 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

That's way more effective than what they've shown before at least. I actually have some excitement for this now. Though why does Pratt look so different in this movie? It seemed very noticeable to me in this trailer. Kinda looks like he had a facelift or something. 

I think Pratt has been looking slightly different. Eh, maybe it's just aging.

I liked the trailer though there was too much of Blue saving the day.

Not really a spoiler as the trailers show all of this:

Spoiler

the 'scary dino in the girl's bedroom' bit has been revealed a lot in the promos: knows how to open door, chases girl, girl hides in bedroom, dino finds her and extends it's claws, pratt enters and shoots, dino does not collapse, Blue to the rescue in the last minute. the dino also appears from the shadows behind the girl at some point.

2 hours ago, Hatebox said:

Not every studio has Sam Neil money...

ETA: Yup, there's definitely an air of 'what the hell are we doing?' in that trailer. Like, do they think anyone actually cares about 'Blue'?

On the plus side, they seem to have made Pratt's character way more annoying, so at least there's that.

Annoying? Do funny people annoy you? He is the best thing about this trailer

2 hours ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I think Pratt has been looking slightly different. Eh, maybe it's just aging.

His face is just not as slim. He's probably one of those guys that has to eat healthy and work out constantly to stay in shape. Now that he's made it big he probably has toned it down a bit. Good on him. He's also losing his hair and they havent hidden it as well as they did in GOTG

1 hour ago, Hatebox said:

Hey, if you found the "I'm fine!" thumbs-ups gag funny then that's great. You do you! :cheekkiss:

The other gag was funnier. Chris oratt just seems like a down to earth funny man. Cant see how anyone cant find him annoying

• Like 1