#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

The thing that worries me is Rth gave a very wide margin for JW. Makes me think it's less of a lock to do the hige end of that range.

If JW goes low and IO goes over, IO takes friday.

So not gonna get too excited for 35m just yet.

The thing that worries me is Rth gave a very wide margin for JW. Makes me think it's less of a lock to do the hige end of that range.

If JW goes low and IO goes over, IO takes friday.

So not gonna get too excited for 35m just yet.

Even that low end is bigger than anything I would have imagined, though.

JW is officially insane and, this time for real, nothing can stiop this. Nothing. With that Friday you can lock 600m.

If JP4 hits 31-35 today, then I think we can just ignore sellout reports forever. Unbelievable number if it happens.

Possibly a $110m weekend after burning $25m more demand than Avengers during weekdays?!!!

Or JW will skew later in the day and thus the early sellout reports were a moot point.

JW is a beast.

I don't think I have the time to go and re-read that other thread.. I'm clean shaven for work right now and by the time I finished reading it, I'd have a hipster sporting beard.. :P 

Basically I asked for numbers and RTH slapped me.