#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Everything I've understood about Bourne 4 is that Greengrass and Damon have had no interest in returning and the new Universal honcho paid both of them a hell of a lot of money to come back. They're an incredible director/actor pairing but I get so sense of urgency or demand for another Bourne.

I hope Warcraft is good because Duncan Jones but that film has a hell of a lot of stigma to get over.

Cap and Dory will get 350m++ and Disney will win the summer. Doesn't seem like anything else will crack 300, although I could see Ghostbusters outgrossing the first one unadjusted.

What about Alice Through the Looking Glass? I feel like everyone is forgetting that comes out too. Independence Day 2 and Tarzan also has potential depending on the trailers. 

saw a commercial for ANT MAN....

damn, I think it looks good but the promo's are bad...

could be Marvel's first bomb

Hoping for the best

People keep predicting the 1st bomb for Marvel yet it comes on hitting it out of the park. People thought Guardians was a risk but we all know what happenend there.

• Like 1

What about Alice Through the Looking Glass? I feel like everyone is forgetting that comes out too. Independence Day 2 and Tarzan also has potential depending on the trailers.

ATLG we're looking at a pretty big drop(doesn't help when the previous was awful). ID4-2 has nostalgia and will be big. And Tarzan need to see some trailers

why are people so pessimistic about Ant-Man? Is it because their love interest Edgar Wright left the project? If he had been involved it likely would have made even less than what it is going to make now.

If was he still attached I would be in same range Edited by DAR

why are people so pessimistic about Ant-Man? Is it because their love interest Edgar Wright left the project? If he had been involved it likely would have made even less than what it is going to make now. 

I think some people are just turned off by the marketing and the concept.

Personally I think Ant-Man will a lot better then some people are predicting. Not GOTG numbers, but more around Thor and Captain America 1 numbers, so pretty solid. Helps that the films budget is pretty low for a MCU movie. 

I think ATLG pretty much guaranteed to decrease from it's predecessor.