grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

Replacing Robin Williams as Genie is like replacing James Earl Jones as Darth Vader. It's impossible.

Seems like they have even screwed up the visual aspect of it too, which should have been the one thing they could have gotten right given the amount of money they are spending. Probably should have just done a CGI version. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Y'all get all mad about Disney not taking risks, but when they finally do something truly bold, truly extraordinary and this is how you react?

blue gennie is same w/ the original animation,haw can it be bold and taking risk???......they need to make an orange gennie....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Casting one of the most famous actors in the world is not what I would call "bold." 

Casting one of the most famous actors in the world and turning him into a demented monstrosity that will strike absolute terror into the hearts of millions of children around the globe is BOLD.

Not smart. But bold.

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

8 hours ago, aabattery said:

Y'all get all mad about Disney not taking risks, but when they finally do something truly bold, truly extraordinary and this is how you react?

I’m sorry but when the genie popped up in the teaser, I laughed my ass off.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1