grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

I'm just happy it's not Tom Hardy

It was probably a miniscule chance of happening but if you were that desperate to work with him again, Ritchie, I know another movie that needs to be made...

Edited by Morieris
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Chicks are going to dig that Marwan guy more than the one playing Aladdin. Hot anti-heroes and villains are far more popular. Tumblr's gonna ship the heck out of Jafar/Aladdin with some Jafar/Jasmin thrown in for a good measure. Wait and see. 

It's already started (and read the comments)

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

This is obviously that movie Disney has dated for 12/20/2019. The cast is coming together quickly and shooting will certainly begin soon. Gonna be a busy holiday frame between this, Wonder Woman 2, and Wicked (which I bet will move to Christmas Day like past year-end musicals).

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This is obviously that movie Disney has dated for 12/20/2019. The cast is coming together quickly and shooting will certainly begin soon. Gonna be a busy holiday frame between this, Wonder Woman 2, and Wicked (which I bet will move to Christmas Day like past year-end musicals).

Still angry they had to delay Mulan for that :apocalypse:

I like Aladdin so it's not that bad but still :(

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 7:47 PM, Arlborn said:

Guy Ritchie sells me this movie. Sad to see all the hatred.

Richie is good at crime thrillers,but fantasy films not so much,as King Arthur shows.

The concern is that Ritchie is simply not a good choice for this type of film.

Edited by dudalb

5 minutes ago, Orestes said:

You love every film, though.

I'm easy, that true but I very rarely watch(almost never really) movies that I have the feeling I will dislike, that's a big reason why I tend to enjoy most of what I watch.

Besides some great exceptions I stay well clear of horror, for example. I doubt I'll be watching IT, something the forum is very much looking forward to.

Anyways I can say I loved 6 movies I watched this year out of 17 and King Arthur became one of them after a rewatch.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Arlborn said:

I'm easy, that true but I very rarely watch(almost never really) movies that I have the feeling I will dislike, that's a big reason why I tend to enjoy most of what I watch.

Besides some great exceptions I stay well clear of horror, for example. I doubt I'll be watching IT, something the forum is very much looking forward to.

Anyways I can say I loved 6 movies I watched this year out of 17 and King Arthur became one of them after a rewatch.

I'm the same :P

Always satisfied because I only watch movies I'm sure to like :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, filmlover said:

Yes, Into the Woods crossover!

tumblr_nhuewtMI6V1rcdtjro2_500.gif

7 hours ago, Morieris said:

Is this like the third new character (After Jasmine's handmaiden and some acquaintance of Jafar)? 

I wonder what he's going to do...

Even before clicking that link I guessed he would be a duplicitous princely suitor for Jasmine. Well, he IS indeed playing a prince, wouldn't be surprised if he is a flakey suitor as well. Probably the movie's version of this guy

vzI9Lwm.gif

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 2

Damn...this movie is shaping up to be the hottest assemblage of brown men in a long time.

Also...wow, the hotness that is Jafar is just...not...healthy(?)

This comment from a Buzzfeed user sums it up well:

"Me: Damn, Jafar out here lookin like an 8 course meal

9 year old me to me: ...he's the villain! We hate him! He kidnaps Jasmin!

Me: lucky bitch...

9 year old me to me: why are you like this?"

• Haha 4