Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

Some Star Wars fans often say that superhero movies are just more of the same and are getting tired of them.

Some Star Wars fans claim to love Star Wars but hate 5 out of the 7 movies.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

Why Star Wars isn't classified as

SUPERHERO ?

A Jedi is more of a superhero than Batman & Iron Man or Star Lord who only have armors and no actual super power.

So Star Wars is actually :

YA

&

Superhero

Please, deal with it, Star Wars nation.

Nah. You're applying the most broad, generic meaning of the term possible to rope in essentially every story that has someone with abilities beyond general nature.

Space Warrior Wizard Monk? Sure.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2016 at 11:11 AM, Napoleon said:

Smart decision...

Except...they are canon in a series of films where continuity has thus far seemed to matter. 

I wonder what he's wanting to ignore or if play "loose" with is more accurate. Feige can only let so much leeway exist, otherwise there never would've been the Edgar Wright situation.

If by Ignore, he means "just not make reference to" that's not really a problem. 

• Like 1

On 10/16/2016 at 0:11 PM, Napoleon said:

Smart decision...

6 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

Except...they are canon in a series of films where continuity has thus far seemed to matter. 

I wonder what he's wanting to ignore or if play "loose" with is more accurate. Feige can only let so much leeway exist, otherwise there never would've been the Edgar Wright situation.

If by Ignore, he means "just not make reference to" that's not really a problem. 

How I picture the meeting between Kevin Feige and Taika Waititi going

vSRomaH.gif

• Like 1

• Community Manager
15 hours ago, The Futurist said:

SUPERHERO ?

A Jedi is more of a superhero than Batman & Iron Man or Star Lord who only have armors and no actual super power.

YA

&

Superhero

Cause there's no character on Star Wars named Star Wars? The title refers to wars that happen between different planets and on space.

On 10/18/2016 at 11:26 AM, The Futurist said:

SUPERHERO ?

YA

&

Superhero

Yep. Agreed.

I went to the grocery store today and I saw Entertainment Weekly had a list of "50 most powerful superheroes". When I saw #11 on their list was Buffy of all characters I wondered why they didn't just classify any action hero as a superhero. I imagine Luke would have ranked pretty high.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

What a wknd for WB. Getting bought by AT&T:redcapes:  and watching another Marvel film receiving great reviews:sadben:

Is getting bought by AT&T a bad thing it seems both sides benefit a lot from the deal and let's see how dr strange does first outside of critics 

Just now, boomboom234 said:

Is getting bought by AT&T a bad thing it seems both sides benefit a lot from the deal and let's see how dr strange does first outside of critics 

It's a VERY good thing for WB.  I just can't find any movie-face emoticon that means "extreme joy", and that Jesse Eisenberg one is the only one that had some happiness in it.

I guess we need a new one for "extremely joyful"?