Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

15 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Here's an interesting question. 

Which will have the higher Worldwide Average per film?

The Star Wars sequel trilogy or the first three Avengers films?

Given that this is headed towards nearly $2b and even AoU made more than TLJ.. probably Avengers?

17 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Starwars 9 has to get atleast 1.6B to make a chance. Let's say IW=TFA, AOU>TLJ So SW9 has to be over Avengers WW. 

54 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

If Infinity War stops at 1.8B, possibly Star Wars as Episode IX only needs 1.4B for the trilogy's average to match the Avengers trilogy's average (and while the DOM OW of Ep. IX is likely to go down from TLJ, the total could go up due to more favorable wom; JJ is in helm this next time and he'll play it safe to get people back on board).

If IW reaches 1.9, it's a veeeeery close call but Avengers might just edge out.

If IW makes 2B, Avengers wins, hands down.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

Power Rangers vs Transformers vs G.I.Joe  are coming. You fanboys ready for this epic cinematic universe ?

Exclusive: Hasbro to acquire Power Rangers, other franchises from Saban: sources

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-sabanentertainment-m-a-hasbro-exclusi/exclusive-hasbro-to-acquire-power-rangers-other-franchises-from-saban-sources-idUSKBN1I23IQ

1 hour ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Power Rangers vs Transformers vs G.I.Joe  are coming. You fanboys ready for this epic cinematic universe ?

Exclusive: Hasbro to acquire Power Rangers, other franchises from Saban: sources

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-sabanentertainment-m-a-hasbro-exclusi/exclusive-hasbro-to-acquire-power-rangers-other-franchises-from-saban-sources-idUSKBN1I23IQ

Is Hasbro still tryirng to produce it's own movies?

aHXYnzCdmJxS1gPGnwOXPuor_cHLOmA7fo-okF9T

This is exactly what I'm telling you people. It isn't about Directors any-more, it's STUDIO film-making.

Kathy's taking the credit and she's a producer, embarrassing.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • ...wtf 1

23 hours ago, Thrylos 7 said:

I don’t usually agree with you, though I love pre-titanic Cameron, but here you are spot on. I mean fucking annihilation ....give me a break , that was trash. If this is considered provocative then I am at a loss of words....

Trash? Yeah you are in the minority there. Look up the tons articles and videos that have gone deep into all the themes in Annihilation. They aren't hard to find. It's considered one of the best science fiction films of the past decade by many (including well known directors) and I'd agree.

Edited by somebody85

16 minutes ago, straggler said:

Since Cameron came up, Aliens over everything. 

The best comic book films to date are 1) Dark Knight; 2) X:Men:DOFP; 3) Spiderman. 

Cameron came up??? Cameron practically lives here.

The Irony of Wonder Woman.

So you have people who are generally super low/indiferrent on the MCU and call their movies generic and formulaic and yet consider Wonder Woman like this little precious thing.

Which is ironic, since Wonder Woman has basically 95% of the DNA of an MCU movie (what was that movie released in 2011 again, Captain Something : the First Something ?), except for the horrid CGI in the third act.

I love the movie a lot.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just sorted through Zoe's Instagram from the comments of just one vlog where she's thanking everyone for seeing Avengers while in dressed up for performance capture in Avatar.

300+ Avatar comments, half can't wait other half minds blown that there more Avatar

Edited by IronJimbo

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

So is FADvatar still forgotten in the abyss of garbage 3D fads? 

how does it feel that it's the highest grossing film of all time?

• Like 1