Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

7 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Success breeds contempt and we're seeing that in spades in this thread. We all know which one is the successful one and which one is holding them in contempt. 

Yeah capefans are really jealous I got to say.

• Haha 2

It might be bait, but it is also an excuse to stan:

G.O.A.T

The fireworks = perfection. 

This is how you do fun!

ETA, and not to forget:

G.O.A.T. (ESS)

Edited by captainwondyful
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

It might be bait, but it is also an excuse to stan:

G.O.A.T

The fireworks = perfection. 

This is how you do fun!

I still maintain that the fights scenes in Winter Soldier are really poorly directed. Just a bunch of quick cuts and shaky cam. The action has always been the weakest aspect of any of the Russo's films for me. Especially the opening scene in Civil War. 

Those other two examples are neat though. 

• Like 2

I am afraid that there is a chance of superhero fatigue somewhat happening after avengers4. The combo of infinity war+avengers 4 will probably set the bar way too high thus making future superhero films feel small and insignificant in comparison and avengers 4 does seem a bit like an end of an era to me.

30 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

I am afraid that there is a chance of superhero fatigue somewhat happening after avengers4. The combo of infinity war+avengers 4 will probably set the bar way too high thus making future superhero films feel small and insignificant in comparison and avengers 4 does seem a bit like an end of an era to me.

People theorized exactly the same stuff after the Avengers.

4 hours ago, ddddeeee said:

Enjoy your MCU villain jabs while you still can. Mysterio is coming.

God, the SFX people will have a lot of fun with Mysterio, since his a movie SFX turned criminal,who uses his skills to commit crimes. Every sfx guy in the industry wil want to workon that movie....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dudalb said:

God, the SFX people will have a lot of fun with Mysterio, since his a movie SFX turned criminal,who uses his skills to commit crimes. Every sfx guy in the industry wil want to workon that movie....

He'd better wear the bowl on his head.

4 hours ago, Istealnames said:

People theorized exactly the same stuff after the Avengers.

Nah, avengers was actually the beginning of something bigger , you had marvel planning the infinity gauntlet arc and most main actors were in their prime during avengers. Now with avengers 4 we have the end of an era, not just a phase, with the main storyline ending, some actors ,that were critical not just to the MCU success but to the superhero genre growing, retiring e.t.c

For me, as a huge fan of the MCU, the MCU will feel different after avengers 4 and I can’t think of another arc they can set up, the infinity gauntlet story was one of a kind in the comics too that was never replicated with success.

I am not saying that it will happen overnight but superhero fatigue, or at least superhero movies having a bit less success without bombing or anything. is a possibility.

5 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

I can’t think of another arc they can set up, the infinity gauntlet story was one of a kind in the comics too that was never replicated with success.

Secret Invasion.