Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

In other news, the Spider-Verse sequel has finally been announced for an April 2022 release. I don’t see why they couldn’t have released it in December 2021. Yeah, Avatar 2 is supposed to come out that month, but December is an extremely versatile month. 

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

In other news, the Spider-Verse sequel has finally been announced for an April 2022 release. I don’t see why they couldn’t have released it in December 2021. Yeah, Avatar 2 is supposed to come out that month, but December is an extremely versatile month. 

Another Sony animation movie, Hotel Transylvania 4, is releasing in December 2021

3 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Yeah, kind of an odd release date for it. Maybe they feel Easter weekend will be a lucrative opening weekend for it and are planning to release it then (April 15).

9 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Why would the studio give him money to finish a version of a film that they had no intention of releasing to the public? 

GOod Question. 

But then,that story comes from a very biased website,I would rather get it from a more neutral source.

ANd I guarantee you that Snyder did not put his own money into the movie. Almost nobody does that.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

The Witcher's trailers have more views than The Mandalorian. :ohmygod:

I noticed that too. Maybe they'll let critics see the Witcher too, something Mandalorian's not doing

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

I hope you mocked and made fun of people disguised as The Joker this Halloween.

They deserve it and are not victims of the system.

They are immature children.

They need beeing tought lessons generations before us knew for eons.

• Like 1