Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, ThatOneMechanic said:

They're not recasting him.  Ever.  If they do, there will be massive backlash.  He IS the Wolverine.  

Edit: 2000th post :) 

Congrats kid. And yes they will recast Wolverine obviously, the question is how soon after the last Hugh Wolverine will they do it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Didn't you here? Wolverine 3 is his last movie. they will have to recast, the character is way too popular to not use.

Well if they do it...it has to be a huge star.  If it's an unknown, I just don't see people warming up to it. 

• Like 1

I'm a huge Marvel fan and I seriously, absolutely hope Wonder Woman will be awesome.

Rootin' for ye, Patty.

Show these plebs that a woman will be the first director to helm a critically-acclaimed DCEU movie. :redcapes:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ThatOneMechanic said:

I usually look forward to all the superhero movies, but there's always one that I'm so crazy excited for and can't hold back my excitement.  In 2016, it was Suicide Squad.  2015 was Ant Man.  2014 was Guardians.  2013 was IM3.

For this year, it's shaping up to be SM: Homecoming, although I wouldn't be surprised to see Wonder Woman, Lego Batman, or GOTG 2 be that film. 

For me it's absolutely GOTG2 with WW right behind it. 

2 hours ago, ThatOneMechanic said:

Well if they do it...it has to be a huge star.  If it's an unknown, I just don't see people warming up to it. 

Plus it has to be someone who can sing and dance.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ThatOneMechanic said:

I had never heard of the Australian actor Hugh Jackman before he was Wolverine. Being unknown doesn't rule out an actor from getting cast. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

459 rotten reviews by DCEU this year alone (BvS and SS)

Thats more then 11 of the 13 Marvel Films combined since 2008. 

All that proves is that more critics saw the DCEU films.

so is the DCEU considered just Man of Steel, BvS, and Suicide Squad at this point in time?  or do all the previous DC films before that count?

but regardless of that, I like BvS and Suicide Squad, Mos was so so.  

Marvel for me, has all 3 CW movies, the first Iron Man, GOTG for the most part, and the first Avengers movie.  The rest, if I never saw them again, I wouldn't lose sleep over.

3 minutes ago, 75live said:

so is the DCEU considered just Man of Steel, BvS, and Suicide Squad at this point in time?  or do all the previous DC films before that count?

but regardless of that, I like BvS and Suicide Squad, Mos was so so.  

Marvel for me, has all 3 CW movies, the first Iron Man, GOTG for the most part, and the first Avengers movie.  The rest, if I never saw them again, I wouldn't lose sleep over.

Yes, the DCEU is just those three.

• Like 1