Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

6 hours ago, BKB LOVES HILLARY said:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/suicide_squad/david-ayer-thanks-fans-as-suicide-squad-passes-600-million-at-the-a144828

David Ayer would like to thank you, the fans, for enabling SUICIDE SQUAD to pass 600M, I'm assuming that's Worldwide??

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.kym-cdn.com%2Fph

Funny, last year, you thought it couldn't get past The Incredible Hulk Wordwide. Now it surpassed Winter Soldier and made more than the Incredible Hulk in it's entire just though domestic alone. :lol:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lupinw45 said:

Funny, last year, you thought it couldn't get past The Incredible Hulk Wordwide. Now it surpassed Winter Soldier and made more than the Incredible Hulk in it's entire just though domestic alone. :lol:

I find it incredibly hillarious that people treat BKB seriously at this point. Still not sure if he's real or literally bot/kj folklore. Like an incredibly elaborated prank account that took a life of its own. Think reverse Film Critic Hulk and that's my percetion of BKB. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

I find it incredibly hillarious that people treat BKB seriously at this point. Still not sure if he's real or literally bot/kj folklore. Like an incredibly elaborated prank account that took a life of its own. Think reverse Film Critic Hulk and that's my percetion of BKB. 

To be fair, when WB FIRST announced their slate of DC movies, I didn't think SS would make so much, either. I did think it could outgross the Hulk, though. Now it's made more than most MCU movies to date and this is without China. Incredible run. Should land somewhere around 700. Never thought something like Suicide Squad would outgross Marvel's most popular mutants, the X-Men, either.

20 hours ago, No Prisoners said:

Agree. 

They are biased like Fox news.

It's a 1000 fatigue and crumbling comments on CA3. Fucked the fish 5000 times

But nothing but threat bans on BvS and SS when a negative word is mentioned. 

Fuck DC, it's crumbling.

True, every DC thread is "protected" with ban threats for negativity or spoilers, while Marvel threads are free-fire zones where anything goes. Perhaps that's because DC stans are a bunch of thin-skinned whiners. It's understandable. When you're obsessed with an inferior product you will get tetchy. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Talkie said:

True, every DC thread is "protected" with ban threats for negativity or spoilers, while Marvel threads are free-fire zones where anything goes. Perhaps that's because DC stans are a bunch of thin-skinned whiners. It's understandable. When you're obsessed with an inferior product you will get tetchy. 

yeah sure , that's why all BvS threads were locked and we had to discuss it in other threads  , wonder why the "biased mods" didn't just ban the Marvel trolls and kept all those threads open :rolleyes:

Edited by Emerald kikyou
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, BKB LOVES HILLARY said:

I know right??? Shame on those Biased MODS.. Let's strip them of their title and power.. :rolleyes: It boils down to the fact that BvsS wasn't worth keeping open when every time you turned around, another negative review was on the horizon along with a plummeting RT Score and it just made it too easy of a target, not to mention, every time this happened, we had to endure DC fans wanting to file petitions to shut down RT over it with that change.org bullshit.. Honestly, I fear for the sanity of DC fans when JUSTICE LEAGUE comes out..

I'm not the one saying the mods are biased , see the " " when I said "biased mods" dude? I was making fun of those saying the mods are DC stans and are biased for DC :rolleyes: but we are not supposed to take you seriously anyway so have fun posting away.:rock:

Edited by Emerald kikyou
  • Like 1

FUCKING HELL, THERE'S LITERALLY A MCU VS DCEU ESSAY AS AN EXAMPLE IN MY COLLEGE TEXTBOOK. I CAN'T EVEN ESCAPE THIS SHIT FOR HOMEWORK :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: 

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

FUCKING HELL, THERE'S LITERALLY A MCU VS DCEU ESSAY AS AN EXAMPLE IN MY COLLEGE TEXTBOOK. I CAN'T EVEN ESCAPE THIS SHIT FOR HOMEWORK :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: 

The correct answer is "I'm too old for this shit."

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, BKB LOVES HILLARY said:

But that's not the way your post came across dude, so get over it and another thing: I never asked anyone to take me seriously, even if I am 95% of the time and I'm still serious when I say that pretty much, most of the DCUE movies suck compared to the greatness of what MARVEL has put out and I don't expect this streak to stop any time soon..

Image result for THE GREATEST MARVEL VS DC GIFS

Luthor should be in that side pic as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BKB LOVES HILLARY said:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/captain_america/6-most-likely-heroes-who-could-become-the-new-captain-america-in-a144806?cp=6

The Likely Candidates to take over the role of CAPTAIN AMERICA, even if temporarily until Steve Rogers suits up again for the Finale.. I'd say Bucky is the most likely candidate given how close they are.. However, my sources tell me that this is who they'll unveil as CAPTAIN AMERICA til the Finale:

trump-as-captain-america.jpg 

:puke:

• Like 6

I kind of pity the Admins/Mods next year. Aside from all the massive trolling and hot takes from stuff like Ghost in the Shell, Wonder Woman, etc, from November 3rd onward this forum is going to be in a perpetual cold war with any single slight spark ready to burn the whole place down.

I imagine the whole staff will feel like they've been dropped into this movie once the first flame war skirmish crops up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Talkie said:

I agree about the thin-skinned whiners. Sometimes things are fun and teasing yet people are just extra sensitive and couldn't take it I guess.

That and also the instigators that kept creating straw man, trying to stir up wars when there is none. 

Furthermore, one of our our admins (who must not be named) is a DC stan so.........

:ph34r: 

• Like 3