Oh I forgot X-Men and F4 are back !

Edited by raulbalarezo
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

bye bye spidey

bye bye iron man

bye bye capt america

whats left, Thor? lol

Black Panther? Aka. the biggest cultural event of 2017.  

X-men

FF

Deadpool

Captain Marvel 

GOTG 3

Besides why are you talking about this when Avatar doesn't even have one memorable character. Stick to your lane. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Tom Rothman...You da man....Kudos to SONY for not allowing themselves to be bullied by Disney's greed...

Stand up to bully , kids, like SONY did.

Can't wait for the Tom Holland v Tom Hardy movie......:Venom:  No more crappy Iron Boy nonsense 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 2

On 8/19/2019 at 4:59 AM, Thanos Legion said:

Batman will open under Thor, SM3 if it comes out 2021, and possibly Shang-Chi or DS2 but it’s harder to tell about those at this point. 

I'll take posts that aged poorly for $500.... looks like @excel1 was right, Batman's back to being top dog of the 2021 funnybook crowd

10 minutes ago, TMP said:

I'll take posts that aged poorly for $500.... looks like @excel1 was right, Batman's back to being top dog of the 2021 funnybook crowd

Nope. Even if Spidey ends up leaving the MCU, Thor 4 is most definitely bigger atm, especially overseas. Batman is like Spidey, he needs something fresh to stay top dog otherwise a new movie is just "another Batman movie". 

Edited by Menor

10 minutes ago, TMP said:

Bolded part certainly like 100 year old milk, if they can’t get Spidey negotiations back on track. Thor4 is still most anticipated 2021 CBM but Batman would be in the running for 2nd.

Edited by Thanos Legion

25 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Bolded part certainly like 100 year old milk, if they can’t get Spidey negotiations back on track. Thor4 is still most anticipated 2021 CBM but Batman would be in the running for 2nd.

whether true or not, I don't think that will ever sound right to me

57 minutes ago, Maximum Avery said:

Times change

TTVOMJ

Batman is still a far more iconic character, it's not even close. I mean he has been at the forefront of pop culture for decades. Even my parents who don't give a shit about comic books know Batman well and have watched the Nolan trilogy. And so many memories... good movie bad movie doesn't matter we grew up with that character... I still remember watching the old tv show as a kid even though it wasn't a show from my generation, it was still airing regularly... 

Anyway it just feels so strange

Edited by Alexdube

2 minutes ago, raulbalarezo said:

#NeverForget

It doesn’t really sound like he was dissing Thor. He seemed to be suggesting that if Thor can be in a modern superhero movie, then there’s no excuse for Superman to just be collecting dust in that regard. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Alexdube said:

Batman is still a far more iconic character, it's not even close. I mean he has been at forefront of pop culture for decades. Even my parents who don't give a shit about comic books know Batman well and have watched the Nolan trilogy. And so many memories... good movie bad movie doesn't matter we grew up with that character... I still remember watching the old tv show as a kid even though it wasn't a show from my generation, it was still airing regularly... 

Anyway it just feels so strange

Batman is more iconic but Thor is just white hot right now. 

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

Batman needs to heal. I’m not even convinced that giving us a new Batman so soon after Affleck’s Batman crashed and burned is a good idea, but I guess WB just can’t let go of the past. 

Perhaps they should let it die, and kill it if they have to.