POTUS 2020

STAR WARS PREDICTION CONTEST. Winners Announced

easy money to be made: bet $1000 to win $190 for over 1B WW.

19% return in 2 weeks

"The big question is, can J.J. Abrams’ Star Wars gross over a billion dollars worldwide? The Sports Interaction oddsmakers have the odds set at -521 to make more than a billion dollars across the world during it’s theatrical run"

irs nearly even money to beat Avatar

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

easy money to be made: bet $1000 to win $190 for over 1B WW.

19% return in 2 weeks

"The big question is, can J.J. Abrams’ Star Wars gross over a billion dollars worldwide? The Sports Interaction oddsmakers have the odds set at -521 to make more than a billion dollars across the world during it’s theatrical run"

irs nearly even money to beat Avatar

It says according to Mojo on 1st Sep. 2016, so wouldn't it be 19% in 9 months?  Or does it payout as soon as it hits the threshold?

Either way that's hilarious, 19% in two weeks for that.  Screw portfolio risk analysis.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spizzer said:

It says according to Mojo on 1st Sep. 2016, so wouldn't it be 19% in 9 months?  Or does it payout as soon as it hits the threshold?

Either way that's hilarious, 19% in two weeks for that.  Screw portfolio risk analysis.

not sure what the sept 16th means. Perhaps they close the book on it if it hasn't reached it by that point. I assume they would payout once the threshold is officially crossed. If I was in Vegas right now I'd drop 10k at the window

• Like 2

17 hours ago, langer said:

It's not a typical December release, I'll give you that.  Still,  predicting a low multiplier means the poster either thinks :

- The movie will suck and WOM will kick in

- The movie will be so frontloaded because of the rush factor that it will affect its legs (Harry Potter DH2 type of run)

Just remember that a 3,1X multi in mid December is very rare and considered very bad. 

Its OW will be highly inflated by midnights, which could go as high as 50M+. Once previews are removed, it should get a 4x.

• Like 2