Blankments

Hacksaw Ridge | Nov 4 2016 | Lionsgate | WWII movie directed by Mel Gibson. Starring Andrew Garfield, Sam Worthington, Luke Bracey, Teresa Palmer. The movie gets the BOZ/Tele/WB seal of approval.

Who the f— cares? We agreed nothing. You agreed. You just f—— expect s—. Go to the g–damn jacuzzi yourself, go down to the f—— jacuzzi. You have no f—— soul! My soul is screaming because you don't have one to join mine. You have no f—— soul. I left my wife because we had no spiritual common ground. You and I have none. Zero. You won't even f—— try. (huffing again) You don't care. You don't care.

I hope this film helped soothe Mel's screaming soul.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Who the f— cares? We agreed nothing. You agreed. You just f—— expect s—. Go to the g–damn jacuzzi yourself, go down to the f—— jacuzzi. You have no f—— soul! My soul is screaming because you don't have one to join mine. You have no f—— soul. I left my wife because we had no spiritual common ground. You and I have none. Zero. You won't even f—— try. (huffing again) You don't care. You don't care.

I hope this film helped soothe Mel's screaming soul.

Get over it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mahnamahna said:

I could see this doing $100-120 million DOM if it's well-done. Unlike Billy Lynn and Allied, I think it'll appeal to a similar demo as Lone Survivor, Act of Valor and American Sniper. 

I like Ang Lee's films, but Billy Lyn looks boring. It will get the support of critics though.

Is there a trailer out for Allied? Right now, this is the war flick to check out in November.

I think this is how November is for me

1. War - Hacksaw Bridge

2. Sci-fi - Arrival

3. Magic/powers - Dr Strange

4. Sports drama - Bleed for this

5. Comedy - Bad Santa 2