kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

10 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Dr. Strange going to Disney+ early while Morbius is going back to into theatres. #MorbiusSweep

I mean it makes sense. Morbius is a pop culture phenomenon.

That cynical and sterile fan service segment with randomly generated cameos is such a Raimi scene, Army of Darkness style, probably came from him and not Fiege and greedy studio executives who want to sell more toys and market cinematic universe.

Edited by Firepower

It met the usual and official criteria and was arbitraryily denied it.  

But also doesn’t really matter, 74 fresh is the same score at the end of the day as 74 certified fresh.

Edited by Legion and Thunder
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

So my ex gf unsubscribed from Disney plus lol. I subscribed to d+ through Hulu(I already have hbo max add on too) and it’s only 3 bucks for like 3 months. Pretty good deal. I subscribed so I could watch the new episode of Ms. Marvel but I’m watching this now and how does the opening scene look better on my tv than it did when I saw it in liemax? Im watching the imax enhanced version on my big ass wall mounted lg btw.

8 hours ago, eddyxx said:

So my ex gf unsubscribed from Disney plus lol. I subscribed to d+ through Hulu(I already have hbo max add on too) and it’s only 3 bucks for like 3 months. Pretty good deal. I subscribed so I could watch the new episode of Ms. Marvel but I’m watching this now and how does the opening scene look better on my tv than it did when I saw it in liemax? Im watching the imax enhanced version on my big ass wall mounted lg btw.

Your theater probably dropped the ball,

19 hours ago, Torontofan said:

This movie i think suffered from being totally against expectations.

Its more a horror movie but I dont think its the worst MCU film and is enjoyable even if the plot does not make sense at times.

B

What part didn't make sense?

Edited by poweranimals

I quite enjoyed this movie.  I liked the darker and weirder elements, and Strange is definitely more likeable here than he was in No Way Home.  Plus, Wanda was awesome.

I'm glad it passed $400m after all.

Edited by DTP