kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

57 minutes ago, Illuminegion Confirmed said:

The direction was fine. Problems  are all in the script, Waldron is the new most dangerous mcu villain.

Not even close.

Edited by Fox20

21 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

Not even close.

Maybe the two worst written projects in the entire thing (34 and counting). I can't peer behind the scenes and know exactly who is responsible for what, but it looks bad!

1 hour ago, Saul Goodman said:

This movie is all Raimi, has more in common with Evil Dead and Army of Darkness than rest of MCU.

Greatest praise ive seen for this film to date.

Heading to my showing now, IMAX for the first time I think since the pandemic for me.

Honestly, 75% was what I thought the plausible high-end of MoM’s RT % range was, due to Raimi’s not-for-everyone style, and how heavy this is leaning into fanservice and MCU connections.

That said, that’s exactly what I was hoping for from this particular project, so I’m very pumped for this experience.