kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

4 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Asia is sleeping. Only 24 hours will make sense.

On 8/24/2021 at 8:32 PM, charlie Jatinder said:

24 Hours

YT - 111M (36.7M Sony, 11.6M Marvel, 13.3M Sony India)

Twitter - 47M (43.8M Spiderman)

Instagram - 66M+ (13.1M Marvel, 18.4M Tom, 11.7M Marvel Studios, 7.1M Zendaya, 5.5M Spider-Man Movie)

Facebook - 35M+ (Main 29M)

Tik Tok - 9M+ (7M Marvel, 2M Sony)

Total - 268M

Including China and other platforms I missed, 285-300M.

1 hour ago, cookie said:

FHOVV15XwAg4xpm?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Oh shit, a movie poster with some actual thought and artistry put into it. And oh shit, a new Doctor Strange trailer is out and it looks batshit crazy and I'm totally all for it.

It's crazy to think it's been five years since the first movie came out and while I found it be fairly basic I also find it to be rather rewatchable. Will Tilda Swinton be in this or is her character gone for good? Regardless I'm so ready for this.

Edited by clockwork

I have a feeling this is going to be one of, if not my favorite MCU movie. The trailer looks absolutely gorgeous, "Things just got out of hand" still gives me goosebumps.

Benedict's acting is spectacular, and the visuals are stunning. Can't wait!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, clockwork said:

It's crazy to think it's been five years since the first movie came out and while I found it be fairly basic I also find it to be rather rewatchable.

Funnily enough I'd say his first outing is the origin movie I watch the most. Probably helps that it's relatively short but I just find it easy to rewatch and I love the character so I find myself going back to it a reasonable amount. Also looks great in 3D.

Definitely hyped to see this and I'm glad they finally released the trailer officially so I can watch it a bunch more. I'm also glad Mordo's back and looking like an important character, I was worried with the direction they were taking this he might just show up for five mins and they'd move onto the bigger stuff. That would be a shame since his leaving in the first movie was good setup for him to be a big antagonist and it looks like we're gonna get that followed through with. 

• Like 1

It seems that the teaser is youtube heavy, anyways any predict about the views ? by the way the trailer have been seen by literaly millions of people already.I dont know if that affect its release online though.

Edited by john2000

7 minutes ago, john2000 said:

It seems that the teaser is youtube heavy, anyways any predict about the views ? by the way the trailer have been seen by literaly millions of people already.I dont know if that affect its release online though.

It will definitely affect it’s online numbers. Speaking anecdotally, I haven’t watched it online because I watched it on an IMAX screen two days ago, I suspect a lot of people will be the same.

1 hour ago, SnokesLegs said:

It will definitely affect it’s online numbers. Speaking anecdotally, I haven’t watched it online because I watched it on an IMAX screen two days ago, I suspect a lot of people will be the same.

The big reactors are not even reacting to it because they already watched it lol.