Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

8 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Can you stop being so angry over people having an opinion?  jfc.

That's not the point, I already explained it and this is also not Jesus' business at all.
I'm perfectly fine with anybodys dislike of a movie.

And guess what? I would even think about following a derailment discussion about movies people like. 

Just now, The Futurist said:

How Kong from Skull Island will travel abroad ?

Hmmm...

Crossover with The V briefly.  The V teaches Kong how to swing on vines.  Kong learns and then attaches giant vines onto the clouds with the help of the CROSSOVER DC CHARACTERS so then he can swing his way to America where he'll fight Godzilla.  Obviously plausible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DealWithIt said:

It's jealous of nothing after that decent critical reception and fantastic box office run. The continued tears over it being a massive success is a river that I hope never goes dry though. 

oh don't worry buddy. i'm never dry.

tumblr_inline_o1yharLMB41tr7moz_500.gif

Before I see Kong in 5 minutes, how would you respond to these Disney movies getting live action remakes?

Chicken Little

Atlantis

Brother Bear

Home On The Range

• Like 1

Went to see The Belko Experiment. I almost got ran over in the fucking parking lot at Marquee Cinemas.

That never happens. That lot is almost always vacant, or partially filled at best. By the way, it was a decent movie, but it could have used some comedy and it was fairly predictable. Should've paid matinee price instead.

I probably won't be doing a crowd report because I was the only one at the 6:15 PM screening.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

Before I see Kong in 5 minutes, how would you respond to these Disney movies getting live action remakes?

Chicken Little

Atlantis

Brother Bear

Home On The Range

Yes on the second one and fuck no on the rest

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

Chicken Little

Atlantis

Brother Bear

Home On The Range

I hope Joaquin Phoenix comes back for Brother Bear

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Chicken Little ew

Atlantis sure

Brother Bear no 

Home On The Range wouldn't mind too much actually

Jesus what a clusterfuck thread. I guess people were just so hunger for a major OW that when one comes, people set their emotions free, thus all hell breaks loose.

:jeb!:

Edited by vc2002

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Chicken Little

Atlantis

Brother Bear

Home On The Range

If they were released in that order...

Chicken Little: "Fuck Disney, worst studio ever, #NotMyDisney."

Atlantis: "Huh, this is interesting.  Could work in live action.  Hopefully they change up the story though."

Brother Bear: "What the fuck?  After Atlantis, they go with this?  Almost as bad as Chicken Little."

Home on the Range: "Kill me."

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Chicken Little

Atlantis

Brother Bear

Home On The Range

Atlantis would be nice. Everything else nah

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

oh don't worry buddy. i'm never dry.

tumblr_inline_o1yharLMB41tr7moz_500.gif

FINE!!! YOU WIN! I'LL GET BACK TO IZOMBIE AND FINALLY WATCH ITS SECOND SEASON!  HAPPY NOW?!

JfC man, you're relentless.

Edited by Arlborn

4 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Chicken Little

Atlantis

Brother Bear

Home On The Range

Fuck no

Maybe

Nah

No

• Like 1