kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

I hated BvS score besides the Wonder Woman theme but Jenkins isn't Snyder so I'm fine with Zimmer coming in. He's a good composer. Love the Man of Steel score. Of course I highly doubt Wonder Woman 1984 is going to have as disastrous of a score as BvS or as somber as Man of Steel. The score will fit the tone of the film.

If one wants to hear new Rupert Gregson-Williams Superhero music just watch Aquaman in December.

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 1

Part of what led Zimmer to walk away from the genre was sad Ben Affleck (dang it Ben!), telling Inverse it was difficult to create a score for Affleck’s Dark Knight after making one around Christian Bale’s version. But it also came down to the lack of good scripts. He told the site last year:

Ron Howard actually said something very smart to me. He said, “Don’t say you will never do a superhero movie again. Wait for somebody to turn up with an amazing script for a superhero movie.” And I suppose that’s what I’m saying: Can I please have the amazing script?

That must mean the Wonder Woman 84 script is amazing. So can we expect some ‘80s flair added to Zimmer’s Wonder Woman guitar riff? I hope so. Wonder Woman 84 hits theaters on November 1, 2019.

http://screencrush.com/hans-zimmer-wonder-woman-2-score/

:ohmygod:

2 hours ago, AndyK said:

“This I can say is a ‘dream coming true’ situation. It’s exhilarating to be a part of such a larger than life character film where you get to play your dream role. I have always dreamt of playing such a character and idolised it,” Soundarya said in a statement to IANS.

https://www.thehindu.com/entertainment/movies/indian-actor-soundarya-sharma-bags-role-in-wonder-woman-1984/article24792865.ece

Donna Troy/Wonder Girl? Or she's really hyping up some Amazon or sidekick character.