Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 hours ago, nature league - matrix said:

I hope i'm dead and gone soon

This world sucks but it's worth living because who can assure you there's anything after? Enjoy while it lasts. If you're not happy, try to make the world a better place for someone. 

I look around and I only see horrible people, and I look at people's kids and all I see is future horrible adults. But I hope one day I have my own kids and teach them to be good people, and more importantly, show them Batman v Superman. Even if the World feels like a sinking ship and that there's no saving, it will be worth for me to know I gave some good people to the World and maybe they will make good people and promote good and BVS, so even if there is nothing after we die, I will be, in some way, still alive. Don't know if it makes sense to you.

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

I finished my TAMU grad application earlier and when I clicked submit the screen said 

“WHOOP!”

In big bold letters. I thought I had screwed something up and stared at it confused for good 5 minutes.

Then I realized it was just some of the Aggie shit.

Dont think I’m cut out to join a cult, probably will need to withdraw the application.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, PANDA said:

I finished my TAMU grad application earlier and when I clicked submit the screen said 

“WHOOP!”

In big bold letters. I thought I had screwed something up and stared at it confused for good 5 minutes.

Then I realized it was just some of the Aggie shit.

Dont think I’m cut out to join a cult, probably will need to withdraw the application.

:lol: That's just the tip of the iceberg. Not gonna lie, all the traditions annoyed me at first, but they ended up being kind of endearing in a weird way.

13 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

MARY POPPINS RETURNS is pretty enjoyable, although it has the exact flaws you might expect. But Blunt is the glorious saving grace and there’s a couple of great cameos, and tbh it’s hard to imagine anyone who liked the original NOT liking this one. 

Out of curiosity, what did you think about Lin?