Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

one interesting bit of context not a lot of people mention when talking about baby its cold outside is that in the film that originally popularized the song, Neptune's Daughter it's sung twice and the second time the male and female roles in the song are flipped.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

So the song baby its cold outside is being unbanned after a backlash to the intial backlash.

Conspiracy theory..did the media just invent this story as click bait...?

Hmmmm..

Well...

They to get ad revenue somehow.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Slambros said:

Well...

They to get ad revenue somehow.

I thought it was making endless articles on pewdiepie lol 

Its a sad reflection of modern society and ironic that media calling Pewdiepe a nazi or racist likely propelled his popularity massively online.

Edited by Lordmandeep

11 minutes ago, Slambros said:

(I am only posting because I accidently clicked the 'notify me of replies' button the last time I did.)

how many notifies did you get? 100? 😉

I am trying to describe the new (old) tools I'll get soon to my husband per phone. I guess I need to search for pics, my description skills seem to be lacking for his artist's ears :wacko:

• Like 1

i agree about Cold War though. it looks gorgeous, great acting from the two leads, but something about that guy's style keeps me from connecting to it in a real emotional way. idk, it's too artificial. i felt the exact same about Ida so this director just isn't for me i think.

Edited by CoolioD1

Given that Bumblebee is looking to be the best reviewed of the Christmas releases, here are some 2019 film predictions!

Glass over 300m DOM

The Lion King gets nominated for Best Picture

Detective Pikachu is #1 of the Year DOM, OS and WW and is the Best Reviewed Movie of the Year

Star Wars IX goes over 800m DOM

@That One Guy turns out to be mostly right as Dumbo, Aladdin and Toy Story 4 all go under 250m DOM

Dora the Explorer is a critical hit and goes over 100m DOM

Joker becomes the #1 R Rated movie of all-time, over 400m DOM and 900m WW, breaks every October record

Taylor Swift wins Best Actress for Cats

Edited by PANDA
  • Thanks 1