Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Where was this? :hahaha: 

I was actually going to go last night, but things got in the way. Imagine if we ran into each other :ohmygod: 

It was in the Chucky scarezone.

That would have been awesome! I went up on Wednesday because I thought "Well, Wednesday, much less crowded." I was so wrong!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

It was in the Chucky scarezone.

That would have been awesome! I went up on Wednesday because I thought "Well, Wednesday, much less crowded." I was so wrong!!

That's where I thought it was lol.

Yeah, the event has been slammed this year. Netflix's power is undeniable.

1 hour ago, Cmasterclay said:

Last night at Halloween Horror Nights a scareactor pointed at me and said "This guy is angsty and scared, I like it." Really hit the nail on the head there,

Little did he know this was just after you pulled up the most recent Senate tracking polls

• Like 1

Sooooo... I just spent the last two hours putting up my Christmas Tree... 🎄🎄🎄

Given I've been wanting to put it up since September, I finally cracked. (I live alone btw, and this is my first time having my own Christmas tree, and I'm hosting a xmas party on December 1st so need it early anyway [It's December 1st since at uni and people go home a week later])

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, feasby007 said:

Sooooo... I just spent the last two hours putting up my Christmas Tree... 🎄🎄🎄

Given I've been wanting to put it up since September, I finally cracked. (I live alone btw, and this is my first time having my own Christmas tree, and I'm hosting a xmas party on December 1st so need it early anyway [It's December 1st since at uni and people go home a week later])

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Ever since I read a column comparing this year's Dodgers to the 2006 Cardinals - a comical underdog that looked like a shell of themselves from other recent years that went on to win the World Series - I've had a strong feeling that the Dodgers would get back to the World Series this year. I hope to be wrong, though; it would fun to see the Brewers get there after the general pre-season expectation that they were still a few years away.

5 hours ago, AJG said:

Netflix and Disney/Marvel seem to hate each other right now. People kinda predicted this might happen once Disney's streaming ideas became more solidified. A damn mess.

The current head of Netflix clearly doesn't care about synergy and has no patience for stuff that obviously isn't catching on. If Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. had been anywhere else but ABC it definitely would've been cancelled by now instead of Disney twisting the network's arm into keeping it on.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

Daredevil Season 3 was damn fucking good. First one of these I've enjoyed since DD Season 1, and might be my favorite live action superhero thing this year. Definitely has better action scenes than all the $200m+ funny book movies that came out this year.

I don't think the Marvel shows are as valuable to Netflix as they were when Daredevil first launched. They rushed toward the Defenders and it flopped and the hype has died down since.

Netflix has bigger shows that they own so they don't need to spend money on the Marvel shows anymore especially with Disney moving into streaming.