Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

i didn't know about that but now i'm looking it up and it's a show about a video game studio... starring f murray abraham?!?! can a show sweep the emmys just based on its premise cause we've got a real contender this year.

That is a bizarre matchup I am completely here for

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Clubs Are Trash said:

is this going to be enough?  i got a list of 210 movies from 2018?  where do i find hidden ones?  is there a GOAT list for 2018 films with an extra 90 movies i can put on this list?

There is usually around 7,500 movies in a year listed on imdb:

https://www.imdb.com/search/title?title_type=feature&release_date=2018-01-01,2018-12-31&runtime=45,350

There you go.

4 minutes ago, Barnack said:

There is usually around 7,500 movies in a year listed on imdb:

https://www.imdb.com/search/title?title_type=feature&release_date=2018-01-01,2018-12-31&runtime=45,350

There you go.

this is the world though.  What is the requisite for the modern English speaking world?  I'd guess 700-1100?  Do you think about 1,000 is what the film buffs aim for with the festivals and all the premiers?

in terms of keeping of with maybe 1000 movies in the premiere world every year,

do you know how movie people manage to keep up with all of these,

and still have time to survey all the movies from 1990-2019 years like they are in the present?

yawn...  not much to feel guilty for in my life other then chewing people out with the behavior

some of those blackouts though...  as stupid as they were, i dont think they always explain your true character

Edited by Clubs Are Trash

did anyone see The Rider? 

how did that make so many top 10 lists?

that movie bugged me alot.  I think if you have access to watch 300 million people in America, then a movie about horse trainers stuck in the middle of nowhere with brain damage, especially The Rider, would be art.

i liked the teenage autistic boy who would talk like a girl, but what was the deal with her getting a bra for her bday like that.  Stuff like that makes me hate people.

i feel like i am almost that boy, just a little higher functioning, but how the hell are we supposed to earn wages?  were we doomed? 

Edited by Clubs Are Trash

20 hours ago, Clubs Are Trash said:

is this going to be enough?  i got a list of 210 movies from 2018?  where do i find hidden ones?  is there a GOAT list for 2018 films with an extra 90 movies i can put on this list?

Probably not.

2 hours ago, Morieris said:

"Go see MA.....before anyone spoils it!"

TV spot proceeds to basically do just that.

I'm actually looking forward to Ma just to see Octavia clearly having the time of her life, nevermind that the previews have basically spoiled the whole movie. "It's 5:00 somewhere!" :lol:

This new Renee Zellweger Netflix series sounds like the trashiest thing to ever exist. She plays a cross between Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct and Robert Redford in Indecent Proposal who offers Jane Levy $80M just to fuck her husband Blake Jenner for a night and then a whole bunch of crazy shit happens afterwards? L. O. L. At least she's getting good reviews for it despite the show itself being hot garbage. Hopefully Judy initiates a proper comeback.