Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, TMP said:

At this point I think Netflix will be pretty safe during the streaming wars, since they're only real competitor seems to be Disney+

I think Netflix is going to be safe for the foreseeable future, and that's specifically because a large number of people watch and enjoy their original content. Netflix's shows and films keep viewers coming back time and time again. It also helps that their content is much different than the content of Disney+; if people want a different type of content, they'll keep Netflix around.

4 hours ago, TMP said:

The HBO Max DC shows are Berlanti productions, lmfaooo. I guess we got two more terrible DC shows to add to their ever-growing lineup

Berlanti is also involved in most of the DC Universe shows as well including Doom Patrol. FYI Mr. Bomer said earlier this year in an interview that Berlanti was the one who was able to convince him to join the show (he also shaded Gotham saying "I never would've agreed to a show like that" lmao legend right there). Dude's probably got a ton of clout now not only from his shows (he's also behind You which would become a sensation on Netflix after being ignored on Lifetime) but also Love, Simon.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1