Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Watching SNL and this might be the worst show I've ever seen them do.  It's painfully bad.  Every skit is about sexual impropriety or lewd conduct or something.  It's pretty hard to watch.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, baumer said:

Watching SNL and this might be the worst show I've ever seen them do.  It's painfully bad.  Every skit is about sexual impropriety or lewd conduct or something.  It's pretty hard to watch.

been that way for several years now (minus the odd sketch here and there)

Vertigo is all kinds of awesome. Really enjoyed it. Dunno what it is about Hitchcock movies (the four I've watched, anyway), but the colours always seem to really pop. Maybe it's the production design. Dunno, they look real nice though. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

Vertigo is all kinds of awesome. Really enjoyed it. Dunno what it is about Hitchcock movies (the four I've watched, anyway), but the colours always seem to really pop. Maybe it's the production design. Dunno, they look real nice though. 

Funny you should say that I watched it last week for the first time, it's such a great film and easily understand why it got all it's praise.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Don't miss out on this when it shows up

It's a reconstruction of/riff on Vertigo using shots from other movies and TV shows set in San Francisco.

Are you full-on marathoning Hitchcock now?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Don't miss out on this when it shows up

It's a reconstruction of/riff on Vertigo using shots from other movies and TV shows set in San Francisco.

Are you full-on marathoning Hitchcock now?

I'll try to. I'm tossing up between him and Sidney Lumet at the moment. Psycho is on Netflix though so I'll probably check that out tomorrow.

I also keep watching Rachel McAdams movies so that might get in the way. But definitely aiming to work through a lot of the Hitchcock stuff over the next few months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aabattery said:

I'll try to. I'm tossing up between him and Sidney Lumet at the moment. Psycho is on Netflix though so I'll probably check that out tomorrow.

I also keep watching Rachel McAdams movies so that might get in the way. But definitely aiming to work through a lot of the Hitchcock stuff over the next few months.

When in doubt always go for The Hot Chick over Hitchcock

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1