Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

21 hours ago, Jandrew said:

Your schtick is so tired. You're either mad at her success or jealous of her beauty. Also ironic that it always seems to be someone of color. Since you love to unduly call these people creatures and other harsh words, I'd love to see you post a picture in the Faces thread if you're so confident. Show us your true beauty.

You need to grow up.

Oh Em Gee! Like, don't be mad that you're not hot and rich like her *finger snap, hair flip, sashay away* 

"You hate women of color!!1!111!" 

Actually, I dont know who she is so I can't hate her.  Who is she?  What does she do?  Why do I always see her face?  That's what I was asking.  Jennifer Lawrence, Lena Dunham, and Amy Schumer...now those I hate. 

3 minutes ago, elcaballero said:

@Dexter of Suburbia Do you have any recommendations for apartments around USC? I probably won't have a car, so I don't know how far I can live out.

I actually went to a San Diego satellite campus.  There are a lot of apartments around USC. You could try apartment.com are you going to be a student? If so email your program to see if there is group set up for finding a roommate. I have never lived near USC. 

• Like 1

You guys going crazy? Did you not notice the crazy hot girl that turns into Jack Black? She's called Madison Iseman and she's one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Karen Gillan got nothing on her

24 minutes ago, November Treejax said:

You guys going crazy? Did you not notice the crazy hot girl that turns into Jack Black? She's called Madison Iseman and she's one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Karen Gillan got nothing on her

you still dating that 16 year old?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Disbelief 1