Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, cannastop said:

This has to be some Yakuza shit... who else would have guns in Japan? Though why are they going after the FORMER prime minister?

Heard it was a shotgun that was used. Those are easier to get in Japan than rifles. Maybe it wasn't the Yakuza.

5 hours ago, cannastop said:

Heard it was a shotgun that was used. Those are easier to get in Japan than rifles. Maybe it wasn't the Yakuza.

A homemade shotgun - just insane news

FXHwuV1XEAcCzEr?format=jpg&name=large

9 minutes ago, Porthos said:

People saw it coming miles away. I would not be surprised if he dumped all the twitter stocks that he had bought before announcing his intent to buy which caused their price to rise, thereby making Musk a boatload of profit. 

Kind of relieved though that he is not buying it. He would have turned it into a shithole (well bigger shithole than it is right now). 

• Like 2

"You drive me crazy, I just can't sleep.  I'm so excited, I'm in too deep.  Ooh-ooh-oh, crazy, but it feels alrigh-igh-ight.  Baby, thinkin' of you keeps me up all night."

8 - The Batman

8 - Scream 5

8 - Fantastic Beasts 3

6 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2

5 - Everything Everywhere All at Once

5 - Ambulance

5 - Morbius

4 - Moonfall

4 - Uncharted

4 - Jackass Forever

4 - X

4 - The Bad Guys

4 - The Lost City

4 - The 355

3 - Marry Me

3 - Umma

3 - Dog

3 - Death on the Nile

2 - Redeeming Love

2 - Father Stu

So I'm re-watching the LOTR trilogy on 4K for the first time and I got to this part and wtf? Why? Is this Peter Jackson going George Lucas?

BR

C4pcsxH.jpg

UycLzTc.jpg

:winomg::sadfleck:

Edit:  Maybe I'm overreacting.  The Black/White doesn't look bad in of itself unlike all the shitty CGI in the Star Wars special editions, but the blue in the original really conveys the cold lonely dead winter vibe of the scene better than the Black/White IMO.

Edited by Ozymandias

On 7/8/2022 at 8:05 AM, Torontofan said:

Shows a lot of country are facing social upheaval and issues 

Last time that happened was the 1930's.

If true be afraid,be very afraid.

And, being ignorant of history, a lot of you don't get just how bad it could get.

I can't believe that bitch actually got the role.  I am SO ready for the Morbius Re-Release Theater Edition Redux.

@grim22

I saw the show with her back in May.  I thought she was delightful.  Absolutely not Barbara, and thankfully no where near as obnoxious/difficult at Michelle.  She did the role her way.  Didn't try to be anyone else, for better or worse.  She didn't have the best singing voice, but I suspect it was more she was pacing herself.  When she really let go, she was fantastic.  But she definitely picked and chose her moments.  Much, much better actress though.  So funny and charming.  And it was very nice to see a bigger girl up there in the role.

ETA:

• Like 1