Finnick

Weekend Thread | Estimates: T:R 57.08M, DH2 29.65M, MOTOE 28.68M, ABMC 11.47M, 32.4K PTA for Lady Bird (Deadline, p.46) | The box office is good again!

Just now, filmlover said:

Daisy Ridley is proving herself to be a box office queen this weekend. What are your thoughts?

Well, after her surprising cameo in this summer's indie box office smash, 47 Meters Down, and now, a fall smash with Murder On The Orient Express, I think things are really lining up for her.

Cannot wait for her to get an Oscar for Best Actress with Gal at the Oscars this February.

ah3TGi2.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

Well, after her surprising cameo in this summer's indie box office smash, 47 Meters Down, and now, a fall smash with Murder On The Orient Express, I think things are really lining up for her.

Cannot wait for her to get an Oscar for Best Actress with Gal at the Oscars this February.

ah3TGi2.gif

DCEU and Star Wars yet again dominating the pop culture landscape. Trekies and DC haters shook.

5 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

JOylkpz.gif

Cut thaaa shit out.

This a thread for WEEKEND NUMBERS, hoe.

If you wanna settle a personal vendetta against someone, do it elsewhere, or I will snatch the ban hammer myself.

Of course, the person calling me a trump fan without any basis is blameless. 

#bias

Just now, narniadis said:

Much more realistic number for Thor and it's still a great one. 

Fantastic for Murder and good for Daddy. Will be curious to see if / how Friday heavy the films are. 

Also, Raegr reminds me of how terrible @Ethan Hunt was in the early years.... All that HSM stabbing and such.... :gold:

Don't :gold: at me. Who do you think you're :gold:ing at? Must have lost your goddamn mind? Smh

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Image result for sorry i forgot gif

For the record, it's pleasant to see the film do so well, but WOM has me a touch worried it will cross the $100M mark (RT's audience score's at 62%), so it's nothing I can get super excited about.

Man, Thor Ragnarok is so awesome, my audience was really digging it. All the jokes landed.

This is a true crowd-pleaser, and would have quite exceptional legs if, well... it wasn't a sequel :ph34r:

At the very least 300M seems locked, the rest is gravy

• Like 2