kayumanggi

MORBIUS | April 1 2022 | Sony | Returns to 1000+ theaters June 3rd because we live in a simulation

15 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

I haven’t seen the movie or read any of the reviews but wouldn’t it have made the most sense to put Venom in this movie? 

He absolutely was at some point in some capacity. 

This news comes by way of The Direct, which translated an interview MovieZine conducted with Morbius director Daniel Espinosa. In the interview, Espinosa appears to reveal a potential cameo by Tom Hardy, who plays Eddie Brock in the Venom films.

"It usually feels strange before the day begins, when you look at the schedule and stand on the set yourself," Espinosa said. "When you walk around there, the recording looks just like a Swedish production, but then when you look at the schedule and read names like Michael Keaton, Jared Leto, Tom Hardy, then it feels cool and very exciting."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ign.com/articles/morbius-director-jared-leto-tom-hardy-marvel-sony%3famp=1

Edited by Pinacolada

Review and reaction embargoes both lift next Wednesday:

For comparison, Sonic 2's embargo will lift next Monday, which is a whopping 12 days until it releases in most of the world.

This movie's truly going to be something special alright. It's certainly going to be an interesting test for the Marvel brand.

26 minutes ago, Villain Legion said:

Looks like Dumbledore has some surprise competition to be the Dark Phoenix of April 2022 :ohmygod:

I will watch this contest with great interest.

I'm putting my money on Morbius. I do find it hilarious that it's opening up on April fools day, what a release date lol

4 minutes ago, Liiviig 1998 said:

Just as it was looking great for morbius. Audience reactions.look really bad.

Sensing terrible legs here.

45-50/80-90m Dom.

The fact that it has no breathing room at all with Sonic 2 and Fantastic Beasts 3 coming in the following weeks pretty much ensured the legs wouldn't be great, especially with people being more aware of those two other movies/franchises than who the Morbius character is.

Some new revelations 

looks like the Venom references remain, so this indeed takes place in the Venom verse. The references to Spider-Man in the movie are cut however in the post credits scene Vulture from Homecoming somehow got transported to the Venom verse and wants revenge on Spider-Man and asks Morbius to join him. Wtf

16 hours ago, Eric Says Trans Rights said:

See, all I see here is more and more reasons to watch. I love a good disasterpiece, and this is the stuff I crave. 🤤

It depends, if it is so bad it is an unintentional laugh riot or just plain bad.

4 hours ago, JWR said:

FB3 will be the Dark Phoenix of April 2022, this will be the Snake Eyes or Hellboy.

Well, FBS is getting some free publictiy from Putin..though that might be like getting free publicity from Hitler.

13 minutes ago, filmlover said:

lol was anyone ever expecting this to be actually good? I'd be more excited for this if it was a total trainwreck vs. merely mediocre and forgettable.

SOme people think that anything with the magic word Marvel on it is good........

I was skeptical from the begginning about making a solo film about a second or third tier Spiderman villian;even it it had been good it would have been something of a hard sell.

Now it just looks like just another vampire film.and a not very good one at that.

6 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Review and reaction embargoes both lift next Wednesday:

For comparison, Sonic 2's embargo will lift next Monday, which is a whopping 12 days until it releases in most of the world.

This movie's truly going to be something special alright. It's certainly going to be an interesting test for the Marvel brand.

Same thing happened with the critics screenings for Venom here in the UK to be fair.