DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

30 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

frankly speaking, I dont like to see marvel's wholly dominant, not fandom, but just simply because of monopoly is bad, so please , come out and watch this movie....

If Justice League underperforms it's entirely WB's own doing. I don't see why people should go out and support it just for that.

• Like 3

Basically people want Wonder Woman superheroing on her own, and care less whenever she is forced into teaming up with Superman and Batman.

Those two dudes actively bring her down.

Somewhere someone is trying to figure out the equation for that.

3 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Basically people want Wonder Woman superheroing on her own, and care less whenever she is forced into teaming up with Superman and Batman.

Those two dudes actively bring her down.

Somewhere someone is trying to figure out the equation for that.

Imagine what a Justice League film grosses if Wonder Woman was not in the film. She truly is the Iron Man of the DC Films. 

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr

1 minute ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

That figure is not final and is very early....ridiculously early...

maybe this dude knows something that we don't...or he is in for a shock...

His predictions don't really have a pattern though they do tend to match with very early estimates. Would prefer to speculate when actual preview numbers arrive.

The number could end up being true....but let me tell you about my patio conversation one night at TIFF with RTH.

When we spoke about early numbers, I asked him why he never gives us early preview numbers and he said that they are too hard to calculate as there is too much going on and everything is incomplete.  So there is no point in trying to extrapolate anything since the data changes so quickly.

So this is just Deadline being Deadline.  I'll always trust RTH more than deadline.  If the 12 is true, then so be it.  But right now, we won't know anything official until the numbers get released later this morning.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, redfirebird2008 said:

I blame Nolan. Allegedly, he hand-picked Snyder for Man of Steel. 

Take out Heath Ledger and his films aren't that much better.

So it looks like both of Nov's CBM's are going to miss the $300m mark....

Take note WB and move WW2 into 2020.

Just now, AndyK said:

Take out Heath Ledger and his films aren't that much better.

So it looks like both of Nov's CBM's are going to miss the $300m mark....

Take note WB and move WW2 into 2020.

Thor is going to make it.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Christmas baumer said:

The gods don't give us early preview numbers.  Never have before.

That's nothe entirely true. Granted RTH giving us early numbers for Jurassic World is the only example I can think of, but that definitely happened

8 hours ago, redfirebird2008 said:

I blame Nolan. Allegedly, he hand-picked Snyder for Man of Steel. 

Nolan did not hand pick anything. Everyone on WB's shortlist pretty much refused the job because of the deadlines set. Snyder was the only one who took it.

Edited by LaughingEvans
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

That's nothe entirely true. Granted RTH giving us early numbers for Jurassic World is the only example I can think of, but that definitely happened

How early?  Certainly not at 8pm EST.