CJohn

THE LAST JEDI (and Ferdinand) WEEKEND THREAD | JEDI 220m, FERDINAND 13.3m, COCO 10m (official estimates) | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SALE ON GOLD & PREMIUM ACCOUNTS IN FIRST POST

And for the record, I initially had large reservations after watching it the first time, but I've seen it three times now and it's improved a ton for me. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out in the long term after this initial shit storm.

• Like 2

Just now, KJsooner said:

I’m done posting here. I’ve already digged a big hole here. So I apologize to anyone I insulted. I’ll lurk from time to time, but I’m not going to bother with y’all anymore.

how many times are u going to post this

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I’ve never been that mad at a movie. Hell the last time I was mad at a movie was The Last Airbender but even though that was garbage it never ruined my childhood.

I was that angry at Terminator: Genisys and Beauty And The Beast. They didn't ruin my childhood, they just greatly pissed me off. I was angry at mother! when I walked out of it too...but that was more due to the false marketing.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

I was that angry at Terminator: Genisys and Beauty And The Beast. They didn't ruin my childhood, they just greatly pissed me off. I was angry at mother! when I walked out of it too...but that was more due to the false marketing.

Also Beauty and The Beast. Fuck that soulless rehash. But I was pissed at Airbender but I never disowned the good Avatar franchise (come at me @IronJimbo)

28 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

I stick by what I said. All those thousands of hours reading Star Wars books, comics, and tons of hours playing Star Wars video games were for not. 

Imagine hearing somebody saying this out loud...

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

But I still wouldn't rate any of those films a star or a half star.

mother! - 2 1/2 stars
Beauty And The Beast - 2 stars
Terminator: Genisys - 1 1/2 stars

mother! - A-

Genisys - C-

Beast - D+