grim22

New Year's Day Weekend Thread: Late Friday estimates (DHD) - TLJ 19.5M, Jumanji 17.5M, PP3 6.7M, TGS 5.3M

1 minute ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Wow, 13? That seems excessive!!

May the force be with you...I guess. lol

I’m just getting started. I saw TFA 41 times and Rogue One 42, but TFA tied now because of the double feature before TLJ. I figure at 10 per month for Jan, Feb, Mar I hit a new Disney era high but it won’t be a high for me with Star Wars :D

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

47 minutes ago, junkshop36 said:

Doesn’t prove anything either way, just thought it was kind of funny and sad on this one persons part

Looks like DCEU fans are not the only ones trying to prove that conspiracy theories/cooked reviews/ratings are real. Jeez! Why waste time on this? The movie fine. As a SW fan, who even liked the prequels (yes, guilty... loved Clones and Sith), I thought TLJ was just slightly better than okay. I rated it on opening day as a 7/10. I still rate it as 6-7/10 after seeing it again. If people want to see SW and are real fans, they will go see it despite polls and reviews. SW is the one series that is poll and reviews proof. The Post above smacks of desperation designed to debunk online polling. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Speak for yourself, I’ll hit 13 today! :P

Ill see it 5 times in theaters. Seems very low compared to your crazyness, but that will actually tie my personal record for most-watched movie in cinemas.

• Like 2

I’ve never seen a non-SW movie above 3-4 times (The Game, Gladiator, Thor 3, Lord of the Rings all, Count of Monte Cristo, The Matrix). Usually if I love a movie I’ll find a way to see it twice in theaters though like Blade Runner 2049. I love the theatrical experience. 

4 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

By the way: With 3,1B together from TFA and TLJ, the SW Sequel Trilogy is already the highest-grossing trilogy of all time worldwide!

That "record" could last 6 months the way some posters are considering the box office potential of upcoming 2018 movies:)...

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

That "record" could last 6 months the way some posters are considering the box office potential of upcoming 2018 movies:)...

I dont think anyone really believes that Hotel Transylvania 3 will gross 2,5B worldwide :qotd:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2